Airpods are wireless earphones with a high range of connectivity via Bluetooth. Though they are more costly than earbuds they are worth to be purchased. AirPods need to be charged. It lasts up to 5 to 6 hours.
Listening to music has become a habit for teenagers. It is good to opt for headphones, earbuds, or AirPods instead of buying high bass speakers which ultimately harms other persons too. Earphones, headphones are more appealing to listeners in today’s era.
Do you get frustrated as sometimes your AirPods keep pausing or disconnecting? When one or both AirPods fall out from your year, it disconnects the music, but without this, if it’s happening, then it sounds frustrating. But fortunately, this problem can simply be fixed which you will come t know in the below article.
Why do my AirPods keep stopping my music?
There can be various reasons behind this problem. Apple users generally face this problem of disconnection in the AirPods. It might be started from the proximity sensors. The sensor is responsible for the sound we hear from the AirPods. Let us know about the issues why AirPods keep pausing?
- If you remove either one or both the AirPods, then it will lead to its disconnection.
- If any physical damage happens to your AirPods, then it will automatically lead to pausing the music.
- Any inappropriate settings of your AirPods will also create a lot of issues and create random music pauses.
- Your mobile device sometimes faces software issues which that could lead to a pause in your music.
- It might be happening due to the connection with various Bluetooth devices. As when you connect with various Bluetooth devices, your device transfers the music to one or the other devices.
How to fix random music pauses on your AirPods?
Still suffering from the frequent pauses in your Airpods, you will get all the solutions regarding your random pauses in AirPods.
Let us look after some ways with the help of which we can stop this interruption.
- Disable Automatic Ear Detection- As AirPods have automatic ear detection and fortunately you can turn it off very easily with the help of the following steps:
- Step 1-Open the settings in your iPhone.
- Step 2-Tap on the BlueTooth.
- Step 3- Find your AirPods there.
- Step 4-Tap on more information.
- Step 5- Now, switch Automatic ear detection.
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices– In case you are still facing interruptions, you can try this method which can stop the random pauses as your phone might be sending music to other devices.
For disconnecting all other devices you have to follow the steps:
- Step 1– Open the settings on your smartphone.
- Step 2– Open the tab of BlueTooth settings.
- Step 3-Locate active Bluetooth connections.
- Step 4- Except for your AirPods, disconnect all the rest of your devices.
As you see all other devices are disconnected, you won’t feel any interruptions in your AirPods.
- Update your AirPods software– For updating your AirPods software, you need to have an ios device, it can be MacBook,iPad,iPhone, etc.
Follow the steps for the Updation of your AirPods software:
- Step 1– On your IOS device, turn on Bluetooth and wifi as well.
- Step 2– Pair your AirPods with that device.
- Step 3– Put the AirPods in your charging case.
- Step 4 – Keep the case close to your IOS drive for more than 20 minutes. It will update automatically but don’t move the case away from the device.
- Re-pair your AirPods with the device- You have to re-pair the AirPods to BlueTooth for fixing the error of random pause.
Steps are given below for repairing it:
- Step 1- Open the Bluetooth tab on your phone.
- Step 2- Look for your AirPods and tap on the info button.
- Step 3- Tap in forget connection below disconnect AirPods.
- Step 4- Hold the button on the charging case for about 10-15 seconds.
- Step 5- keep the AirPods inside the charging case.
- Step 6- Wait until the option arises for the re-pair of AirPods.
- Step 7- Pair them.
Why do AirPods keep beeping?
Listening to music, watching movies and web series using AirPods for long and forgetting to charge them, thinking why it is beeping again and again. It’s because you forget to charge them because of your leisure time. The beeping of AirPods indicates that the battery is low and is about to die.
We will follow the below steps when Airpods start beeping:
- Step 1- Open the settings and tap on the Bluetooth.
- Step 2- Tap on the icon next to your AirPods.
- Step 3- Click on forget this device.
- Step 4– Close the lid by putting your AirPods in the case.
- Step 5- Wait for 15 seconds and then open it.
- Step 6- Press and hold the button on the case until you see blink the light and then flashes white.
- Step 7- Put your AirPods close to your device.
Now, you can easily enjoy it without any interruption.
In this pandemic, we all became so lethargic that we don’t want to watch television, we have to lie on the bed and stuck on our phones. Watching web series, movies all day long using AirPods. But somehow when we face some interruptions and issues regarding it, we feel frustrated. The solutions behind all these problems are illustrated in the article and you can enjoy as much as you want to without any issues.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.