If you’re like most people, you use Spotify to listen to music on your phone. And if you’re like most people, you probably want to renew your subscription at least once a year. But how do you do it on an iPhone? Read on for tips on how to renew your premium account and get the best possible experience from your tunes.
How do I renew my Spotify subscription?
If you’re a Spotify Premium member, you can renew your subscription on the app or website. First, open the Spotify app and sign in. Next, select the account picture in the top left corner and select My Account from the menu. Under Subscriptions, tap on the subscription you want to renew and choose Renew Subscription from the menu that appears. If you have multiple subscriptions, you’ll need to choose which one you want to renew. Tap on Continue and confirm your payment information. After your payment is processed, Spotify will send you a confirmation email. If you don’t see the confirmation email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder. Once your subscription is renewed, your account will be updated with a new expiration date.
If you’re not a Premium member but want to try out Spotify for free for 30 days, sign up here:
Have fun listening!
How do I update Spotify Premium on iPhone?
If you have an active Spotify Premium account and your device is up to date, you can renew your subscription by following the instructions below. If you do not have an active premium account or your device is not up to date, please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/settings-premium for more information on how to subscribe or upgrade.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone. If you don’t have it already, sign in with your Apple ID.
2. In the search bar at the top of the App Store, type “Spotify” and then press Enter.
3. In the results page, tap Spotify Premium.
4. Tap Renew Subscription and follow the on-screen instructions.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. If you don’t have it already, sign in with your Google Account.
2. In the search bar at the top of the Play Store, type “Spotify” and then press Enter (or swipe left from the home screen).
3. In the results page, tap
How do I pay for Spotify Premium on my phone?
Spotify is a music streaming platform that offers a subscription service for users to listen to songs offline, as well as on the go. It offers a variety of music genres and has a library of over 30 million songs. To renew your premium account on the iPhone, follow these steps:
1) Open the Spotify app and sign in.
2) On the main screen, tap Menu > Settings.
3) Under Subscription, tap Renew Subscription.
4) Enter your payment information and tap Renew.
5) If you have an active trial or student subscription, you’ll be asked to cancel it first. After you cancel your trial or student subscription, you can continue using the app without paying for premium.
Does Spotify Premium renew automatically?
Spotify Premium renews automatically if you have continued to use the same account and device. If you have changed devices, or your account information has changed, then you will need to renew your premium subscription.
What happens when my Spotify premium expires?
If you have a premium account, your account will expire if it has not been used in 90 days. When your premium expires, you will no longer be able to listen to music offline or use the ad-free experience. After your premium expires, you can renew it for $9.99/month or $119.99/year.
Can I pay Spotify with my Apple account?
If you have a premium account on Spotify, you can renew your subscription on your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Under Account and Subscriptions, tap Renew Subscription.
5. Enter your login information for your premium account and tap Renew Subscription again.
6. Your subscription will be renewed and you will be prompted to restart the app if it is not already open.
Do you have to pay for Spotify on iPhone?
If you have an active Spotify account, you can renew your premium account on your iPhone without paying a penny. Here’s how:
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner and then tap on “Settings.”
3. Under “General,” tap on “Account.”
4. Under “Your Account,” tap on “Subscription.”
5. Tap on “Renew Subscription” to start the process.
6. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information. If you have a premium account and are ready to renew it, simply enter your account number and password and click on “Next.”
7. You’ll then be asked to confirm your subscription by entering your email address and clicking on “Confirm.” If everything looks good, click on “Finish” to complete the process.
Can you get Spotify Premium with Apple pay?
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber who also uses Spotify, you may be wondering if you can get Spotify Premium with Apple pay. The answer is yes, but it’s not as easy as it sounds. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under “Subscription and billing,” tap Apple Pay.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password, then select Sign In.
6. On the next screen, enter your payment information for either Apple Music or Spotify Premium (depending on which subscription you want to use).
7. Confirm your payment by entering your Apple ID password again, then tap Submit Payment.
8. In the “Apple Music” or “Spotify Premium” section of the next screen, tap Activate Now to start using your subscription with Apple pay.
If you’re like most people, you probably rely on Spotify for your music needs. Unfortunately, when your subscription runs out, it’s hard to know where to turn. In this guide, we’ll show you how to renew your spotify premium account on your iPhone.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.