Good news, Instagram users! You no longer have to go through the hassle of editing draft reels yourself – now you can use Instagram’s own video editor to do it all for you. All you need is the app and a few minutes of your time. Here’s how to get started:
First, open the video editor on your phone and select your desired footage.
Then, tap the “Edit” button in the bottom-left corner.
Next, choose “Reel” from the drop-down menu on the right.
Finally, tweak your settings and hit “Record.”
Why can’t I edit my Instagram reel draft?
If you’re having difficulty editing your draft reel on Instagram, there are a few reasons why this might be the case.
First and foremost, it’s possible that you don’t have an updated version of the Instagram app installed on your device. If you’re using an older version of the app, you may not be able to access some of the new features that have been added in recent updates.
Another potential issue is that you might not be logged into your Instagram account correctly. If you’re not logged in, you won’t be able to access any of your account’s content or settings. To remedy this situation, make sure that you’re logged in and then try to access your draft reel by going to: www.instagram.com/draftreel and clicking on the “Draft Reel” option under the “My Profile” header.
Finally, it’s possible that you simply don’t have any drafts saved yet. If this is the case, you’ll need to create a new draft first before you can start editing it.
How do I edit a draft on Instagram?
If you’re looking to make small tweaks or major changes to your footage before posting it to Instagram, there are a few steps you can take. First, open the draft for the post you want to edit in Instagram’s app. Next, tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen (seen below). From here, you’ll be able to make adjustments to your video’s brightness, contrast, and saturation. Finally, tap the “post” button in the bottom-right corner to send your edits off to Instagram for approval.
Can you edit Reels on Instagram?
If you want to make changes to your draft reel on Instagram, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to open up the app and go to your account’s profile. Next, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From here, you’ll be able to see all of your posts and reels.
To make a change, click on a post or reel and select “Edit.” From here, you can add text, photos, and videos. You can also rearrange these elements however you like, and even delete them if you want. If you’d like to save your changes, just tap on “Save.”
How do I edit a reel on Instagram after posting?
If you’re looking to make changes to your reel after posting, the process is relatively easy. You can edit your draft reel on Instagram by following these steps:
1. Open your Instagram account and click on the “Profile” tab at the top of the screen.
2. Next, click on “Reels” in the left-hand column and select the reel you want to edit.
3. If you’d like to make a change to the video itself, click on the “Video” tab and start editing by clicking on the blue squares next to each video clip. If you just want to make some basic text changes, click on the “Text” tab and start typing in your notes.
4. When you’re finished, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
How do you delete a reel draft on Instagram?
Instagram is a great way to share pictures and videos with friends and family, but it can be frustrating when you make a mistake and have to delete a draft reel. Here’s how to delete a reel draft on Instagram:
1. Open Instagram on your phone.
2. Tap on the screen in the lower-right corner of the app.
3. From the “Menu” tab, tap on “Reels.”
4. On the “Reels” screen, tap on the reel you want to delete.
5. Tap on the three dots in the top-left corner of the reel and select “Delete.”