If you’re like most people, you probably visit Facebook on your desktop or laptop computer. But what about using Facebook on your mobile phone? In this article, we’ll show you how to comment as yourself on a mobile page.
How do I comment as myself on my Facebook business page?
If you are commenting on a post or photo on your Facebook business page, you can comment as yourself. To do this, click on the “Comment” link next to the post or photo. In the “Comment” box, type in your own comment and then click “Submit Comment.”
How do you comment as a page on Facebook Mobile App 2020?
Commenting as yourself on Facebook mobile app is very simple. Follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook mobile app on your device.
2. Go to the page you want to comment on.
3. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap “Comment”.
5. Enter your comment and tap “Post”.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page in my Facebook group?
If you are commenting on a post on your personal Facebook page, you can choose to post as yourself. However, if you are commenting on a post in a group, the default setting is to post as the page for the group. To change this setting, go to the post that you want to comment on and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From here, you will see a drop-down menu that says “Type of Post.” You can select “Page” to posts as the page for the group, or you can select “Self” to posts as yourself.
How do I change who I am commenting as on Facebook?
If you want to comment as yourself on a Facebook page, there are a few ways to do it.
One way is to open the page in your browser, and go to the “Comments” section at the bottom of the page. Here, you’ll see a box next to your name that says “Comment As.” Click this box, and you’ll be able to comment as yourself.
Another way is to go to the page’s main menu (usually located in the top-left corner), and select “Comments.” Here, you’ll see a box next to your name that says “Comment As.” Click this box, and you’ll be able to comment as yourself.
whichever method you use, just make sure that you’re commenting as yourself, and not another user on the page. If you comment as someone else, your comment won’t appear.
Why can’t I comment as my business page on Facebook?
If you are commenting as your business page, you will not be able to post a link to the article.
How do I like or comment as my page on another page’s post?
There are a few ways to comment as yourself on another page’s post. You can use the “like” button on the post, or you can use the “comment” button on the post.
How do I comment on a post as my business page?
If you’re commenting on a post from your personal Facebook page, you’ll need to log in to Facebook and visit the post. Once you’re there, click on the “Comments” link at the bottom of the post. You’ll then be able to enter your comment as usual.
How do I post as my business page on Facebook 2021?
If you want to post comments as your business page on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to follow.
1. First, you need to sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Next, click on the “Pages” tab located in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the Pages screen, click on the “Add a Page” button located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Enter your business name and website address in the “Page Name” and “Website” fields, respectively.
5. Click on the “Create Page” button to finish creating your page.
6. Once your page has been created, click on the “Edit Page Info” button located in the top right corner of the screen.
7. In the “Page Description” field, enter a brief description of your page. This will be used as a header for your posts when you comment as your business page on Facebook.
8. In the “Commenting Options” field, choose whether or not to allowComments on this Page. If you allowComments, users will be able to leave comments on your posts; otherwise, comments will not
Facebook is a great social media platform for connecting with friends and family, but it can be difficult to comment as yourself on pages that are mobile-optimized. To comment as yourself on a Facebook page that is optimized for mobile viewing, follow these simple steps:
1) Open the Facebook page in your phone’s browser
2) Tap on the three lines at the top of the screen
3) On the right-hand side of the screen, tap on ‘Settings’
4) Under ‘General’, tap on ‘Profile Picture’. 5) Select ‘Upload a profile picture’. 6) Tap on the image you want to use as your profile picture. 7) Tap on ‘Comment As.’ 8) Type your comments and hit ‘Comment.’