How do i unlink my ubisoft account
Ubisoft is one of the world’s leading video game publishers and developers, and they offer a wide range of products that can be used by gamers of all ages. Unfortunately, sometimes gamers get lost in the sprawling Ubisoft network and need to unlink their Ubisoft account from all the different devices they use. In this article, we will walk you through the process of unlinked your Ubisoft account.
How do you unlink a Ubisoft account?
Ubisoft has a process in place to unlink accounts should you wish to do so. The process is outlined below:
– Log into the Ubisoft account management page (http://account.ubi.com).
– Click on “My Account” in the top left corner of the page.
– Choose “Link an Account” from thedropdown menu on the right side of the screen.
– Enter your Ubisoft account login credentials and click on “Link an Account” again.
– Select the account you want to unlink and click on “Unlink this Account”.
How do I unlink my Ubisoft account from Xbox?
If you want to unlink your Ubisoft account from Xbox, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the “My Account” tab on the Xbox dashboard.
2. Under “Account Details,” select “Unlink Account.”
3. Enter your Ubisoft account login information and click “Next.”
4. Confirm the unlink request and click “Finish.”
How do I unlink my Ubisoft account from ps4?
If you want to unlink your Ubisoft account from your PlayStation account, there are a few steps that you need to take.
First, you will need to go to the Ubisoft website and sign in. Then, locate your account information and click on the “Link My Account” button.
On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Ubisoft password. After you have entered your password, you will be able to unlink your account.
How do I unlink Ubisoft to Epic Games?
Ubisoft and Epic Games are two of the world’s leading game companies, but as of May 23rd, 2019 you will no longer be able to link your Ubisoft account to your Epic Games account. This is due to the Ubisoft/Epic Games merger which closed on May 23rd.
If you want to keep your Ubisoft and Epic Games accounts separate, there are a few things you can do:
– Sign out of your Ubisoft account and sign in to your Epic Games account. This will create a new Ubisoft account.
– Delete your Ubisoft account and any games or items that were linked to it. You will need to reinstate your Ubisoft account if you want to access these games or items again.
– If you don’t want to keep your Ubisoft and Epic Games accounts separate, you can choose to have all of your purchases in Epic Games and all of your gaming activity in Ubisoft reflected in one unified account. To do this, you will need to contact customer support for each company and follow their instructions.
Can you unlink Ubisoft accounts to Steam?
If you have multiple Ubisoft accounts, you may want to consider unlink ing them to Steam. This will make it easier to manage your games and achievements across platforms. To unlink your Ubisoft account from Steam:
1. Log in to your Ubisoft account on both platforms.
2. Click the “My Account” link at the top of the page on Steam.
3. Under “Game Accounts,” click the red “+” next to the Ubisoft account you want to unlink from Steam.
4. Under “Activities,” click the red “-” next to the Ubisoft account you want to unlink from Steam.
5. Click the “Unlink” button.
How do I link my new Xbox account to Ubisoft?
If you want to link your Ubisoft account to your new Xbox account, you will need to follow these steps:
1. On your Xbox, open the Xbox Live Dashboard.
2. Navigate to My Account and select Link an Account.
3. Enter your Ubisoft account email address and password.
4. Select the Games with Gold subscription that you would like to link to your Ubisoft account.
5. Select Linked Accounts and choose Your Ubisoft Account from the list of accounts that appears.
6. Confirm that you want to connect the accounts and click Connect.
Can you transfer Ubisoft accounts?
If you want to transfer your Ubisoft account to another platform, such as a Nintendo Switch or PC, it’s not as easy as just unlink the account. Here’s how to go about it.
1) Log into your Ubisoft account on the platform you want to switch to and navigate to the “My Account” page.
2) On this page, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Settings & Preferences.”
3) In the “Settings & Preferences” window that pops up, scroll down until you see the section labeled “Accounts.” Here, you will see all of your Ubisoft accounts listed in alphabetical order. Select the one you want to unlink from and click on the blue “Unlink Account” button located next to it.
4) Once you have unlinked your Ubisoft account, you can move it to another platform if you wish. Just follow the same steps outlined in this guide, but replace “Ubisoft account” with the name of the account you want to use on that platform
How do I see what accounts are linked to my Xbox?
If you’re looking to unlink your Ubisoft account from your Xbox, you can do so by going to My Account on the Xbox One console or online, selecting View Accounts and pressing the Unlink button next to the account you want to remove.
If you have created an Ubisoft account and would like to cancel it, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Ubisoft account.
2. Click on the “Settings” button on the top right of the page.
3. Under “My Account,” click on “Cancel Membership.”
4. A confirmation message will appear informing you that your membership has been cancelled.
5. You will no longer be able to access any Ubisoft services associated with your account, including games, user profiles, and comments.