Are you tired of receiving messages from the blocked person? Then you are at the right place, you don’t want to talk to that person but he is still approaching you through messages or calls. It is easy to communicate in today’s scenario but on the other hand, it is simple to stop communicating with people you don’t want to talk to.
Generally, people used to communicate through texts whether SMS or other applications like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc. It’s easy to check if someone blocked you on other apps except text messaging.
You might get annoyed by the spam and abusive texts. Yeah! Right. So it’s time to say goodbye to axes, fake offers, and spam-related messages. Texting someone is an easy and simplest way to communicate with someone rather than communicating on a phone call.
How do I know if someone blocked my texts on Android?
Sometimes you are forced to be in a situation where you have to block someone or be blocked by someone. Instead of having the right answer, we get involved in negative thoughts. But you should first have to check whether the person blocked you or not?
If someone is not responding to your texts, first check if the person is busy or involved somewhere else instead of thinking that you have been blocked.
Following are the points with the help of which you can come to know whether you are blocked or not?
- The last conversation– It depends on the last conversation you had with that person. If you had a fight with that person and he said I am not going to talk to you, then you have been blocked.
- Call from another phone– You can check by calling that person from a different phone, if it sounds busy then it’s okay but if the call goes through fine, then you have been blocked.
- Social media-If you are blocked from texts and calls, then check your social media and profile of that person. Because if he wants to block you, he will block you from all the platforms and if his profile seems blank, then you are blocked.
Why am I still receiving texts from a blocked number on Android?
Are you sure you are getting texts from the blocked numbers? After blocking someone, you can’t receive their calls but you can receive their messages. It depends on you whether you see them or not, they won’t get any notification of that. There’s a way to stop yourself from getting the messages from the block numbers as below:
- Step 1- Open the messages app from the home screen on your android.
- Step 2-Tap a message you want to block.
- Step 3- Click on the three-dot menu placed at the top right of the screen.
- Step 4- Choose a menu from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5– Click on the Block and report spam from there.
You will not receive any texts or messages from that particular person after the procedure.
How do I turn off message blocking on my iPhone?
Sometimes you may wonder if you are sending a message to your close friend and the message is not able to be delivered. Either it shows some error or something like not delivered. So if you also want to fix this problem, then you are at the right place.
Let us know how to fix the blocked message text on iPhone with the help of the following ways:
- Set date and time automatically-
- Go to settings and click on settings.
- Go to general and click it.
- The date and time option will appear there.
- Click on it and enable set automatically.
- Turn on your airplane mode and after 1 min disable it.
This will fix your problem of message blocking and if not let us move to another way out.
- Close all the applications– You might be facing the problem as some other app is interfering with your iMessage. So let’s check how to do this:
- Go to the menu and then on settings.
- Scroll down and click on general.
- Tap on shut down by scrolling down.
- Move the power off slider to the right side to turn off your iPhone.
- Your iPhone will switch off automatically and then turn it on after a few seconds.
- Force Restart your iPhone– Another thing you have to try is to restart your iPhone. This can be done in the following ways:
- Firstly, press and release the volume up button.
- After that immediately press and release the volume down button.
- Now by pressing hold the side button of the iPhone until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Turn on send as SMS settings–
- Go to menu.
- Click on the settings.
- Tap on messages by scrolling down.
- After that scroll down again.
- Now tap on send an SMS.
Now check whether your message is delivered to the person or not. If not, try to use all the above ways so that your problem can be fixed.
In the above article, you will come to know why you are still getting messages from the blocked number and how to fix that issue with the help of the above article. These are the basic points that will surely fix your issues in most cases. I hope this guide will be helpful to all and fix your issue easily.
- How to photoshop eyes open on iphone - December 4, 2022
- How to Get Military Airdrop THB-04B in Dying Light 2 - December 4, 2022
- How to Level Up Pokemon Quickly in Legends: Arceus - December 4, 2022