Weddings can be a joyous occasion, but they also can be fraught with stress and chaos. So when it comes to planning your wedding, do yourself a favor and leave plenty of wiggle room for shenanigans. These are the little things that can add up to big headaches or make your day even more special.
What Wedding Shenanigans Mean
When couples get married, they usually have a lot of fun and celebrate their union in a special way. But what are wedding shenanigans?
Wedding shenanigans typically refer to any funny or unexpected things that happen during a wedding. They can include anything from the groom getting caught in the bride’s veil during their wedding ceremony, to the couple dancing awkwardly to Justin Bieber together. Whatever happens at a wedding, it’s sure to be entertaining!
Types of Wedding Shenanigans
Wedding shenanigans can refer to anything from funny and embarrassing moments during the ceremony to more daring stunts later on in the night. Here are a few examples of what can happen at a wedding:
-A groom getting kicked out of the ceremony for dancing on the bride’s behalf
-The bride and groom getting into a heated argument during their first dance
-The officiant getting accidentally scolded by the bride and groom during their wedding ceremony
-The newlyweds breaking curfew hours after their wedding to go out for drinks with friends
How to Prevent Wedding Shenanigans
Most couples hope for a perfect wedding, but some things just don’t go as planned. Here are some tips for avoiding wedding shenanigans:
1. Don’t overplan! A lot can happen on your wedding day, so be prepared for anything by keeping things flexible.
2. Be on the lookout for hidden cameras and don’t take anything for granted. If something seems off, ask your guests about it.
3. Make sure you and your partner are on the same page about family traditions and what is and isn’t appropriate to say or do at your wedding.
4. Have fun! As tempting as it may be to get caught up in the preparations, remember that a good wedding should be a fun event enjoyed by everyone involved.
Weddings can be a stress-filled time for everyone involved, and it doesn’t have to be that way! Here are some tips on how to keep the wedding shenanigans under control so that everyone can enjoy themselves. From ensuring your guests know when and where the ceremony is going to take place, to setting up a fun photo booth, these simple measures will help make your wedding day go off without a hitch. Thanks for reading!
- How to Design a Greeting Card - November 21, 2022
- How Mirror Text Helps to Make an Attractive Business Card? - November 18, 2022
- How to increase the audience of a site? The keys to success - November 17, 2022