Hotstar is one of the most popular streaming platforms in the world, with more than 100 million active users. It’s also one of the most frustrating streaming platforms to unsubscribe from, because you have to go through different steps on different devices. This tutorial will show you how to unsubscribe from Hotstar on your iPhone.
How can I unsubscribe from Hotstar mobile?
To unsubscribe from Hotstar on your iPhone, go to the app’s settings and tap on “Subscription”. Then, tap on the “Unsubscribe” button.
Can you cancel Hotstar subscription?
If you want to unsubscribe from Hotstar on your iPhone, the process is relatively simple.
First, open the Hotstar app on your iPhone and sign in.
Then, tap on the menu icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen and select Account Settings.
On the next page, tap unsubscribe from Hotstar. You’ll then be asked to confirm your decision. Once you do, your subscription will be cancelled.
How do I cancel a subscription on iPhone?
If you have an active subscription with Hotstar, you can cancel it on your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Open the Hotstar app on your iPhone.
2.Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3.Under “My Account,” tap on “Subscriptions.”
4. Tap on the red “Cancel Subscription” button next to the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Enter your email address and tap on “Confirm.” You’ll now be taken to a confirmation page where you can confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. If everything goes according to plan, your cancellation will be effective immediately.
How do I stop auto renewal on Hotstar?
If you’re not happy with Hotstar’s auto renewal policy, there are a few methods you can use to unsubscribe.
1. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the app and select Settings.
2. In the “General” section, tap “Auto Renewal” and choose a different option.
3. Tap “Remove Me” in the bottom right corner of the screen to unsubscribe from Hotstar completely.
How can I cancel Hotstar 2022?
If you want to unsubscribe from Hotstar and stop receiving notifications on your phone, there are a few ways to do it.
To unsubscribe from Hotstar on an iPhone:
1. Open the Hotstar app.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under ‘Notifications,’ tap on ‘Cancel Subscription.’
4. Tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ again to confirm your decision.
5. You will no longer receive notifications from Hotstar after cancelling your subscription.
Is Hotstar subscription auto renewal?
If you do not want to receive the latest content from Hotstar on your iPhone, there are a few ways to unsubscribe.
The first way is to open the Hotstar app and head to Settings. Under “Subscription,” you can disable automatic renewal. If you have enabled auto renewal, you will need to contact Hotstar customer service to unsubscribe.
The second way is to go to the App Store and search for “Hotstar” and tap the “Uninstall” button next to it.
The last way is to open up iTunes on your computer and go to Hotstar’s account page. On the bottom of the page, you will see a link that says “Manage Subscriptions.” Click on that link and disable auto renewal.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus subscription?
If you’re subscribed to Disney Plus through your iPhone, you can unsubscribe from the app by following these steps:
1. Open the Disney Plus app and sign in.
2. Tap on Your Account at the top of the screen.
3. Under Subscription Status, tap on Unsubscribe.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your cancellation.
How can I delete my Hotstar account?
If you no longer use or want Hotstar on your iPhone, there are a few easy steps you can take to unsubscribe.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for “Hotstar”.
2. Tap “Hotstar” and then tap “Settings”.
3. Tap “Subscription” and then tap “Unsubscribe”.
4. Enter your email address and confirm the unsubscription by tapping “Submit”.
5. Congrats! You have unsubscribed from Hotstar!
How do I check my Hotstar subscription?
To unsubscribe from Hotstar, open the App Store on your iPhone and locate Hotstar. Tap on it and tap on the Settings button in the top left corner. From here, scroll down to the Subscription section and tap on Unsubscribe. Enter your email address in the field provided and hit Unsubscribe.
If you’re not happy with how hotstar is using your data, there are a few steps you can take to unsubscribe. To do this, open the app on your phone and tap on the three lines in the top left corner (three horizontal lines). Under “Settings,” select “Account” and then “Subscription.” Tap on the line that says “Hotstar” and then uncheck the box beside it. You’ll now be able to continue using hotstar without giving them access to your data. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.