If you’re like most Instagram users, you probably check your account frequently on your phone or computer. But have you ever wondered how to see archived posts on Instagram desktop? In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that!
How do you view archives on Instagram website?
If you’re using the Instagram website on your desktop, you can view archived posts by clicking on the “Archives” tab at the top of the screen. This will display a list of all archived posts, as well as the date and time that each post was published. You can also see which users have shared each post, and how many likes it has received.
How do you Archive on Instagram on a Mac?
If you’re on a Mac, one way to archive posts from your Instagram account is to click the three lines in the top left corner of any post and select “Archive This Post.” Doing so will remove the post from your timeline and save it to your camera roll. You can then access the archived post by clicking on the “Archived Posts” tab on your profile and selecting it from the list.
How do I archive on Instagram on Computer 2021?
If you want to archive your posts on Instagram on your computer, there are a few different ways to do it. You can either use the Instagram app on your phone or use the desktop version of the app. Here are the steps for archiving on Instagram using the desktop app:
1) Open the Instagram app on your computer.
2) Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the app.
3) Select Settings.
4) Under Posts, click Archive Posts.
5) Select a date range to archive your posts and click OK.
How do I archive on Instagram on Computer 2022?
If you want to archive your posts on Instagram on your computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram on your computer.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open the menu.
3. Click on “History.”
4. Under “History History Type,” select “Post.”
5. Select the post you want to archive and click on “Archive.”
Why can’t I see my archive on Instagram?
If you’re using Instagram on your desktop, you may not be able to see your archived posts. This is because the archive feature is only available on the mobile app. If you want to see your archived posts, you’ll need to use the Instagram app on your phone and then visit the archive page there.
Why can’t I see my archived posts on Instagram?
Archived posts are stored on Instagram’s servers and not on your device. If you want to see archived posts on Instagram, you’ll need to sign in to your account and view them from the app.
Did Instagram remove archive?
Instagram recently changed their archive feature, so now it’s not as easy to see archived posts. Here’s how to see them anyway:
1. Open Instagram on your desktop.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” click on “Privacy and Safety.”
4. Under “History,” click on “Archived Posts.”
5. If you’re logged in, posts from your past will be listed here. If you’re not logged in, posts from people you follow will be listed instead.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
If you’re looking to retrieve an archived Instagram post, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your desktop.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select “History.”
4. Locate the post you want to retrieve and click on it.
5. On the bottom right of the screen, you’ll see a button that says “Archive This Post.” Click on this to archive the post.
If you’re looking to stay up-to-date on all the latest posts from your favorite Instagram accounts, but don’t have time to check them out on a mobile device, then desktop version of Instagram might be just what you need. By following the steps in this article, you can easily see archived posts on Instagram’s desktop website.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.