If you want to rename a video on your iPhone, it’s not as complicated as you might think. Here are the steps:
1. Open the video you want to rename.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the video.
3. Under “Edit”, tap on “Name”.
4. Type in the new name for the video, and then tap on “Done”.
How do I rename a video on my iPhone Photos?
If you want to rename a video on your iPhone Photos app, follow these easy steps:
1. Open the Photos app and select the video you want to rename.
2. Touch and hold the video until it pops up with a selection icon in the corner.
3. Drag the selection icon to the new name you want to give the video. The name will be highlighted in green when you release the finger.
4. Release the finger and the video will be renamed.
How do I rename a video file?
If you want to rename a video on an iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the video you want to rename and tap the “info” button in the bottom left corner.
2. Under “Name,” enter a new name for the video.
3. Tap “save.”
How do I label a video on my iPhone?
If you want to rename a video on your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the video you want to rename.
3. At the top of the screen, tap on the three lines in the bottom left corner.
4. Under “Video Properties,” tap on “Title.”
5. Tap on the text box next to “Title” and type in a new title for the video.
6. Tap on “OK” to save your changes.
How do I rename a photo or video?
Renaming a photo or video on your iPhone is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the photo or video you want to rename.
2. Tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Select Rename from the menu that appears.
4. Enter a new name for the photo or video, and tap Save.
How do I Rename files on my iPhone?
Renaming files on your iPhone is easy. Just open the file you want to rename, select the file name, and use the keyboard or touch screen to enter a new name.
How do you Rename an imovie on iPhone?
Renaming an iMovie on your iPhone is easy enough, but there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, you’ll need to open the app and select the movie you want to rename. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Edit.” You’ll now see a list of options at the bottom of the screen.
To rename the movie, tap on the “Title” field and type in a new title for your video. You can also add a new description if you’d like. Finally, tap on the “Rating” field and choose one of five ratings from 1-5 stars.
Once you’ve finished editing the details of your video, tap on “Save” in the top right corner of the screen.
How do I Rename a .mov file?
If you have an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you can easily rename a video file on your device. Simply open the video in an app like iMovie or Photos, tap and hold on the title bar, and then select Rename from the pop-up menu. You can also use this method to rename individual clips in a video.
How do I Rename a photo on my phone?
If you want to rename a photo on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the photo you want to rename.
2. Tap and hold on the photo until a menu pops up.
3. Tap “Edit.”
4. In the “Title” field, type the new title for the photo.
5. In the “Description” field, type a brief explanation of why you renamed the photo.
6. Tap “Done.”
If you’ve ever been frustrated with the default naming conventions for videos on your iPhone, then this guide is for you. In this article, we will show you how to rename a video on your iPhone using different methods and with different apps. Whether you need to rename a video so that it’s more easily searchable or just want to give it a new name altogether, we’ll cover everything in this guide. So read on and get started renaming those videos today!