Do you often find yourself muting videos on YouTube because they’re getting too loud or repetitive? If so, you’re not alone. Sometimes, it can be really frustrating to have to mute a video every time it goes off-topic or starts to get too noisy. Luckily, there are a few quick and easy ways to do this on your iPhone!
How do you mute a YouTube video on your phone?
Muting a YouTube video on your iPhone is easy. Open the YouTube app and search for the video you want to mute. Tap on it to open it. Tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will open the advanced settings for that video. In the “Mute” section, tap on “Mute.”
How can I mute audio from a video iPhone?
Muting a YouTube video on an iPhone is easy. Just open the video, tap on the speaker icon in the bottom left corner of the screen, and choose Mute from the menu that appears.
Can you mute audio on YouTube video?
Muting a YouTube video is easy on iPhone. To mute audio, tap the speaker icon next to the video and select Mute.
Can you mute audio on YouTube video?
If you’re watching a YouTube video and want to mute the audio, there are a few ways to do it.
1. Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to mute. Tap on it to open it in full screen.
2. First, make sure that the audio is muted on the video itself. To do this, tap on the speaker icon at the bottom of the screen. This will show you all of the audio content on the video, as well as any subtitles. If the audio is muted, it will be grayed out and not visible in this list.
3. Next, find and tap on the Mute button (it looks like a microphone). This will silence the audio on the entire video.
4. If you only want to mute specific parts of the video, then you can use the same steps but tap on where you want to mute the audio.
How do I mute a video on YouTube?
Muting a video on YouTube is easy and can be done with just a few taps.
To mute a video, first open the video you want to mute and press the three lines in the top left corner (marked “Info”).
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on the “Mute” button.
You will now see a message says ” muted: Yes “. To unmute the video, repeat these steps but tap on the “Unmute” button.
How do I mute a video on my phone?
Muting a YouTube video on your iPhone is easy. First, open the YouTube app and find the video you want to mute. Tap on it and then tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From here, tap on “Settings” and then tap on “Privacy.” Next, scroll down and tap on “Mute video.” If the video you want to mute is already muted, it will say ” muted.” To unmute the video, simply un-mute it by tapping on the “Muted” label.
How do I control the volume on YouTube app?
If you want to control the volume on the YouTube app for your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open the YouTube app and sign in.
2. At the top of the screen, tap the three lines in the corner to open the menu.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Under General, tap Audio & Video.
5. Under Volume, tap Mute and slide it up or down to change the volume level.
How do you mute apps on iPhone?
Muting an app on your iPhone can be a bit tricky. You can mute individual apps or all apps in the App Store.
To mute an app:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the app you want to mute.
3. On the bottom right of the screen, tap on the three lines in a triangle.
4. Under “Mute This App,” tap on “Mute.”
5. If you want to unmute the app later, tap on “Unmute.”
How do you mute sound on a video?
If you’re watching a video on YouTube and you want to mute the sound, there are a couple of different ways to do it. If you’re using an iPhone, first open the video and then tap on the speaker icon in the bottom-left corner. This will open up the speaker settings for the video. On Android devices, open the YouTube app and select the video you want to mute. Next, tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the video screen, and then select ‘Mute Sound’.
If you’re ever feeling frustrated with a YouTube video, or just want to save your battery life, there’s a quick and easy way to mute it on your iPhone. Just open the video and tap on the three lines in the top-right corner (three horizontal lines), then select Mute from the menu that appears. That’s it!
- Neue No Vorleistung Zertifiziertes Erreichbar frankfred casino kostenlos Spielsaal Casinos Unter einsatz von Prämie Nur Einzahlung - March 29, 2023
- Königlich Panda Beschmu & Gar nicht? » Unser Probe & Erfahrungen 2022 - March 28, 2023
- Better Real money 80 spins Gambling enterprises 2022 - March 27, 2023