iPhone 5s is the latest model of Apple Inc’s flagship smartphone. It was announced on September 9, 2013, and released on September 20, 2013. The iPhone 5s has a 4 inch IPS LCD Multi-Touch Display with 1136×640 pixels resolution at 326 ppi density. It runs Apple iOS 8 as its operating system. The main features of iPhone 5s are: A new A8 processor with 64-bit architecture, 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 12 MP iSight Camera with OIS, True Tone flash, and Secure Enclave for storing user data. The battery is also upgraded to 1810 mAh which offers up to 10 hours of talk time or up to 350 hours of standby time.
How do I clear storage on my iPhone 5s?
Clearing storage on your iPhone 5s can help to free up space and make more room for your apps and media.
To clear storage on your iPhone 5s, follow these steps:
1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone 5s.
2. Tap “General”.
3. Under “Storage”, tap “Usage”.
4. Under “Usage type”, tap “Manage Storage”.
5. In the “Manage Storage” window, tap the “Empty All” button. This will remove all of the content from your iPhone 5s except for the photos, videos, apps, and documents that are currently stored on your device.
How do I free up unnecessary space on my iPhone?
To free up space on your iPhone, you can:
1. Remove unwanted apps from your phone.
2. Delete files that you no longer need.
3. Clear your cache and storage.
4. Disable unused features on your phone.
5. Remove duplicates photos and videos.
What happens when iPhone storage is full?
When your iPhone storage is full, some of your apps and photos may be deleted.
If you have a lot of photos or apps stored on your iPhone, it can be hard to free up space. When your iPhone storage is full, some of these files may be deleted.
The first step is to determine which files are taking up the most space. The easiest way to do this is to use the App Store’s built-in organizer. This tool can help you see which apps are using the most space and which photos or videos are taking up the most space.
If you don’t want to use the App Store’s organizer, you can also use tools like iCloud Drive or iTunes File Sharing. These tools allow you to share files between your computer and your iPhone. This can help you free up space on your iPhone.
What things take up storage on iPhone?
One of the biggest problems with iPhone storage is that it can quickly become full. There are a number of things that can take up space on an iPhone, and not all of them are obvious. Here are some of the most common storage culprits:
iOS apps: Apps take up a lot of space on an iPhone, and they tend to stay installed even if you delete them. If you use an app frequently, it’s worth investing in an upgrade to get more space.
Photos: You probably have a lot of photos stored on your iPhone, and they can quickly fill up the space available. It’s a good idea to regularly delete old photos to make room for new ones.
Music: Music takes up a lot of space on an iPhone, and it’s often difficult to find room for it. If you want to store more music on your phone, it’s best to buy a separate storage device.
Text messages: Text messages take up a lot of space on an iPhone, and it’s often difficult to find room for them. It’s a good idea to delete old text messages to make more room.
Why is my iPhone storage full after deleting?
If you have an iPhone, you may have noticed that it is full of unnecessary photos, videos, and apps. You may even have started to delete some of these items in order to free up space on your phone. However, if you delete the wrong things, you may end up losing important information or frustratingly having to start from scratch.
Here are a few tips on how to free up space on your iPhone:
1. First, make sure that you are deleting the correct items. If you delete something that is not actually stored on your phone, it will not be removed from your storage space. For example, if youdelete a photo from your Photo library but keep the photo file on your device, the photo will still consume storage space on your phone.
2. Next, be sure to delete the files that you no longer need. If you can’t remember why you downloaded a specific file, delete it. Deleting unnecessary files will help to save space on your phone and improve overall performance.
3. Finally, disable unused apps and features. Many apps and features are automatically activated when they’re installed, but they often don’t need to be used and they can slow down your phone’s
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
When your iPhone storage is full, you may be wondering what to delete. Here are a few tips to help you free up space on your phone:
First, delete any photos or videos that you no longer want to keep. These can take up a lot of space if you don’t want to keep them.
Next, remove any apps that you no longer use or need. You can usually find these in the App Store under “Pricing and Availability.” If you don’t use an app often, it’s best to uninstall it so that it doesn’t take up more space.
Finally, clear out your notifications and settings. This includes any messages, alerts, or settings that you don’t need or want anymore. Doing this will free up some space on your phone.
What is taking up all my phone storage?
One of the most common reasons people find they have too much space on their iPhone is because some apps are using up all the storage space. Here are a few tips to help you free up space on your phone:
First, make sure you’re using the app properly. If an app is taking up more space than it needs to, you can delete it.
Second, make sure you’re not downloading apps that you don’t need. If an app is taking up lots of storage space but you don’t use it, you can delete it.
Third, be mindful of how much data you’re using. If you’re streaming a lot of video or downloading large files, your phone will use more data and will take up more storage space. Try to limit yourself to streaming or downloading content that you’ll actually use.
Why is my storage full when I deleted everything?
If you have an iPhone, you may have noticed that your storage is full even though you deleted everything. This is because Apple keeps some of your deleted files in the cloud.
To free up space on your iPhone, you need to delete these files from the cloud. You can do this by clicking on the “Settings” tab and then selecting “Storage”. Here, you can see all of the files that are stored in the cloud and decide which ones you want to remove.
How do I clean up storage on my iPhone?
There are a few different ways to free up storage on your iPhone. You can clear out old photos, videos, and songs from your Camera Roll, or delete unwanted apps from your App Store.
To clear out old photos, videos, and songs from your Camera Roll:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the plus sign next to the Photo Album section.
3. Tap the photos, videos, or songs you want to delete.
4. Tap Delete to confirm the deletion.
To delete unwanted apps from your App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Apps.
4. Scroll down and tap an app you want to delete.
5. Tap Delete to confirm the deletion.
If you’re like most people, you have a ton of apps on your phone but not a lot of storage space. In this article, we’ll show you how to free up space on your iphone 5s by deleting some of the less-used apps and using some tips from iMobie to help organize your app library. By taking these simple steps, you can free up plenty of storage on your phone and make it easier to keep everything you need at your fingertips.