Dying Light 2 is a game that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, and one of the key features of the game is a military airdrop. For players who want to find and collect THB-17U, this is an important part of the game. In this blog post, we will show you how to find military airdrop THB-17U in Dying Light 2. We will also provide tips on how to maximize your chances of finding it and how to use it in the game.
How to find Military Airdrop THB-17U in Dying Light 2
If you’re looking for the Military Airdrop THB-17U in Dying Light 2, it’s not as easy as you might think. The airdrop can be found on the first level of the derelict tanker, but to find it, you’ll first need to search through the wreckage and debris. Once you find it, there is a small stash of weapons and ammo hidden inside.
Location of Military Airdrop THB-17U in Dying Light 2
Military airdrop THB-17U can be found in the game Dying Light 2. The airdrop is located northwest of The Tower and southeast of the Scavenger’s Den. To find it, enter the coordinates -10.599667, 34.836516 into the game’s map.
Tips for finding and looting Military Airdrop THB-17U in Dying Light 2
In Dying Light 2, there is a Military Airdrop THB-17U you will want to find if you’re looking for rare items. This airdrop can be found in the northern area of the map, and it’s guarded by several zombies. Once you’ve located it, approach it carefully and take down the zombies surrounding it. Once inside, loot the helicopter for its valuable contents.
How do you get the military airdrop THB 17U in Dying Light 2?
In Dying Light 2, the military airdrop THB-U is located in the city of Harran. To find it, you will need to head to the northwest corner of the map and look for a large warehouse. The airdrop is located inside the warehouse and can be found on the ground floor.
Where are the military airdrops Dying Light 2?
Dying Light 2 is filled with military airdrops, and they’re not hard to find. These drops are scattered around the game world, so it’s important to know where to look. Here are four places where you’ll find airdrops in Dying Light 2:
1. The Military Base – This is the first airdrop you’ll find, and it’s located near the start of the game. You can access it by following the path that runs east from the starting point. Once you arrive at the base, look for large crates in the compound and open them up to get your THB-U rewards.
2. The Prison Camps – Shortly after leaving the military base, you’ll come across two prison camps. One is on your right as you head east, while the other is located on your left after traveling a short distance. Both of these camps have a large area surrounding them, so be sure to search all areas for airdrops.
3. The Hillside – Towards the end of Chapter 4, you’ll reach a hillside that’s blocked by a cliff. Look for an opening on this cliff and walk through to enter an abandoned settlement. This area has several small buildings, which makes it an excellent location for finding military drops.
4. The Old Mill – Near the end of Chapter 5, you’ll come across an old mill that’s been converted into a shelter zone by survivors fleeing Harran
Where are the military airdrops Dying Light 2?
In Dying Light 2, military airdrops are scattered all around the map. These can be found by exploring every nook and cranny, and they usually contain heavy weapons and supplies, like ammo and healing items.
There is no way to predict where these airdrops will spawn, so it’s up to players to explore every inch of the map in search of them. Keep your eyes peeled for red and white parachutes, as they signify an incoming military drop.
Once you’ve located a military drop, head over to it and start grabbing all the goodies inside. You’ll likely find plenty of ammo, equipment, crafting materials, and more. Make sure to take advantage of all the supplies lying around before returning to the main area of the game world.
Do military airdrops Respawn in Dying Light 2?
If you’re looking for a military airdrop in Dying Light 2, you’ll need to look in the right places. There are two main locations where you can find THB-U: at the military base northwest of the city and on top of the dam near Mount Hunter. Be sure to search both areas thoroughly as they may not be regularly accessible. Once you’ve found an airdrop, make your way to one of the nearby drop points and collect your precious cargo. If there are other players present, be prepared for a fight; military drops are often contested territory.
- can i use xbox controller on ps3 - May 12, 2023
- nexus mod manager how to delete plugins - May 12, 2023
- how do i reset a game on google play - May 12, 2023