Comments are a big part of the YouTube experience, letting viewers share their thoughts on your videos. However, if you’re using an iPhone and haven’t enabled comments yet, here’s how to do it.
How do I enable comments on YouTube?
By default, comments on YouTube are disabled on iPhone. However, this can be easily changed by following these steps:
1. Open YouTube on your iPhone and log in.
2. Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (near the search bar).
3. From the drop-down menu next to “Comments,” select “On.”
4. Now you can leave comments on any videos!
How do I enable comments on YouTube iOS?
To enable comments on YouTube for iOS, open the YouTube app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. Then select Settings. Under ‘General’, slide the toggle to ‘On’ and select ‘Comments’. Finally, enter your YouTube username and password if you have them set up.
Why can’t I turn on my comments on YouTube?
There are a few different things that could be preventing you from turning on comments on your YouTube videos. First, make sure you have the latest version of the YouTube app installed on your iPhone or iPad. If you’re using an older version of the app, it may not support comments. Second, make sure your account is set up to allow comments. If you don’t have any comments enabled on your videos, you may need to first create a new account and then enable comments on your videos. Finally, if you’ve enabled comments but they still aren’t working, make sure that the privacy settings for your channel are set to public.
How do I enable comments on YouTube on my phone?
To enable comments on YouTube on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and then select “Settings.”
2. Under “YouTube,” tap “Comments.”
3. If you want to enable comments for all videos, tap “Enabled” under “Comments on YouTube.” If you only want to enable comments for specific videos, tap the check box next to the video you want to enable comments for.
4. To disable comments on a video, tap “Enabled” under “Comments on YouTube,” and then uncheck the box next to the video you want to disable comments for.
How do I enable comments?
YouTube on iPhone is a great way to watch videos and see what others have to say. However, if you want to leave a comment, you may be out of luck. This guide will show you how to enable comments on YouTube on your iPhone.
Step One: Open YouTube on your iPhone and sign in.
Step Two: In the top left corner of the screen, tap Menu and then tap Settings.
Step Three: Scroll down until you see Comments and then tap it.
Step Four: Tap the switch next to Enable Comments to ON. You’re done!
Why can’t I see YouTube comments on my iPhone?
YouTube comments are a great way to share your thoughts on the videos you watch, but if you’re not seeing them on your iPhone, there’s a good chance you need to enable them. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Click on “Settings.”
4. Under “General,” click on “Commenting.”
5. Enable commenting for the channel you’re watching and click “OK.”
Now you should be able to see comments on your videos!
How do I enable comments on YouTube 2021?
YouTube on iPhone is awesome, but one downside is that you can’t leave comments. Here’s how to enable them.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, YouTube is definitely one of your favorite apps. But one downside is that you can’t leave comments on videos. Fortunately, it’s easy to get around this limitation.
First, open a video on YouTube and tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will show you the options menu.
Next, tap on “Comments.” You’ll now be able to leave comments on the video. Just type in your comment and hit “Submit.” You’ll now see your comment appear in the video, along with a link so you can read it while watching.
Nice! Now you can leave your thoughts on any YouTube video without ever having to leave the app.
What happened to comments on YouTube?
Comments on YouTube used to be a big part of the site. However, they have been removed from the app and website recently. Some people speculate that this is because of copyright issues, while others think that Google is trying to clean up the site. Regardless of the reason, it’s disappointing that comments are no longer a part of YouTube. Fortunately, there is a way to enable them if you still want them. Here’s how:
1. Open YouTube on your phone.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” tap on “History.”
4. Under “Past History,” tap on “Comments.”
5. Under “Enabled Comments,” toggle the switch to “On.”
How do I turn off comments on YouTube Mobile?
If you’re like a lot of YouTube fans, you probably love to comment on your favorite videos. But if you also have an iPhone, there’s a good chance you’ve been frustrated by the lack of comments on your videos. Turns out, disabling comments on YouTube Mobile is surprisingly easy. Here’s how:
1. Open YouTube on your iPhone and tap the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Under General, tap Commenting.
4. Under Comments on videos, uncheck the box next to Enable comments on videos (desktop).
5. Hit Save Changes at the bottom of the screen. You’re now free to enjoy watching your videos without those pesky comments!
If you want to enable comments on YouTube on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Launch the YouTube app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Comments.
5. Enable Comments and then tap Save Changes.
- Best No-deposit Incentive https://newmobilecasinos.ca/888-casino-mobile/ Rules The newest Zealand - March 31, 2023
- Book Of Ra Erreichbar Bei Novoline king of the jungle slot machine Spielen Ein Klassiker Gratis & Echtgeld - March 31, 2023
- El Torero Gebührenfrei Aufführen Exklusive Registrierung & Damit Echtes Geld - March 31, 2023