If you’re planning to delete your webex account, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to sign into your account and go to the “My Account” page. Under “Your account” on the left side of the page, you’ll see a link that says “Delete my account.” Click on that link and follow the instructions.
How do I delete a Cisco account?
To delete a webex account:
1. Go to cisco.com/webex2-login and sign in.
2. On the left menu, click My Account.
3. In the Your Account section, click on the blue account name in the top right corner of your screen.
4. On the Account Settings page, under Delete Your Account:, select Yes from the Delete My Account? box and then click Continue.
5. After you confirm your decision to delete your account, Cisco will cancel all meeting requests and notifications related to this account and you will not be able to access any of your data or files associated with this account.
How do I delete an organization from Webex?
If you no longer need access to your Webex account, you can delete it by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on Organizations.
3. Select the organization you want to delete and click on Delete.
4. A confirmation message will appear warning you that deleting this organization will also delete all of your meeting recordings and files associated with it. If you are sure that you want to proceed, click on Delete.
How do I cancel a Webex app?
If you no longer need a Webex account, you can cancel it by following these steps:
1. Open the Webex app on your phone or computer.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the main screen.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under Account, click Cancel Account.
How do I associate a NetAcad account with a Cisco account?
To associate a NetAcad account with a Cisco account, perform the following steps:
Login to your NetAcad account. On the top menu, select Settings > Accounts. Under Account Type, select Cisco. Choose a name for your Cisco account and enter your NetAcad account email address and password. Click Save Changes. Log in to your Cisco account and under the My Connections tab, click WebEx Meetings. Under Meeting Properties, select the Meeting from which you want to delete your webex meeting. Click Delete Meeting.
How do I delete a Webex meeting after deactivating?
To delete a Webex meeting after deactivating, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Meeting Settings on the left hand side of the page.
3. Under Meeting Type, click Webex Meeting.
4. On the Meeting Details page, click Delete Meeting under the name of the meeting you want to delete.
5. Click Delete Meeting again to confirm the deletion.
How do I delete Webex from my Mac?
If you no longer need or use Webex on your Mac, deleting it is easy.
How do I cancel my Webex webinar?
To cancel a Webex webinar, go to the event page and click “Cancel my Webex Event.” You will be prompted to provide your registration information.
If you’re like most people, you probably use your webex account for work purposes. But if you need to delete your webex account, it’s not as easy as just hitting the “delete” button. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete your webex account step by step so that you can get rid of it completely and never have to think about it again.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.