If you’ve ever seen a suggestion in your messenger conversation that you don’t want, there’s a good chance that you can delete it with just a few taps on your phone. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that!
How do I get rid of Messenger suggestions 2022?
If you’re unhappy with the suggestions that Messenger makes for you, you can delete them.
To delete a suggestion, open the Messenger app and go to the More menu. On the More menu, tap Suggested Chats. Then, scroll down and tap the suggestion you want to delete. Tap the X next to it.
How do I turn off suggestions on messenger?
If you’re not happy with the suggestions Messenger makes for you, you can disable them by following these steps:
Open the Messenger app on your phone. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Select Settings. Under “General,” tap on “Suggested content.” To disable all suggestions, tap on the off switch next to “Enabled.” To disable specific suggestions, tap on the toggle next to the suggestion you want to disable.
How do I clear my messenger cache?
If you’re having trouble deleting a suggestion from your messenger conversation, clearing your cache may help. On your computer, open the messenger app and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. Next to “History,” click on the arrow next to “Cache.” In the “Cache” window, select all of the content and press delete.
How do you delete suggested contacts on iPhone?
If you want to delete any of the suggested contacts on your iPhone, follow these steps:
1) Open the messaging app on your iPhone and go to the contact list.
2) Tap on the contact that you want to delete and then hold down on it until it starts shaking.
3) Once it’s shaking, release your finger and tap on the “x” in the top right corner of the screen.
4) The contact will be deleted from your contact list.
What happens if you clear Messenger cache?
If you want to delete all suggested content from your Messenger app, clear its cache. To do this:
1. Open the Messenger app on your phone.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-left corner of the main screen.
3. Select Settings > General > Clear cache and data.
4. Confirm that you want to clear the cache and data, then tap OK.
What happens if you clear messages cache?
Twitter: Twitter announced in March 2019 that it would be deleting suggested messages from users’ inboxes, beginning with a six-month trial for verified users in the US.
If you’re not a verified user, clearing your messages cache won’t have any effect.
Twitter announced in March 2019 that it would be deleting suggested messages from users’ inboxes, beginning with a six-month trial for verified users in the US. If you’re not a verified user, clearing your messages cache won’t have any effect.
What is cache in Messenger?
Cache is a temporary storage area on your device for downloaded files and webpages. When you open a web page or file that has been already downloaded, Messenger checks for new updates and downloads them if they’re available. The latest version of the page is saved in the cache, so you don’t have to wait for it to load from the internet.
To delete a page or file from your cache:
1. Open Messenger.
2. On the main screen, tap three lines down from the top and select “Settings.”
3. Under “General,” tap “History.”
4. Tap a category (for example, “Messages”).
5. Under “History items,” tap a history item to open it.
6. On the left side of the screen, tap “Delete.” (If there’s a checkmark next to an item, it’s already been deleted.)
How do I remove someone from my Messenger List?
If you want to remove someone from your Messenger list, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open Messenger and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Accounts and then tap on the name of the person you want to remove from your list.
3. Under ‘Account Options’, select Delete Account and confirm by tapping on OK.
If you’d like to delete a suggestion from Messenger, follow these steps:
1. Open the Messenger app and go to the Suggestions tab.
2. Find the suggestion you want to delete and tap on it.
3. On the option that pops up, select Delete Suggestion.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the suggestion and then click OK.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.