If you’ve ever wanted to delete a post on your Google Plus account, you’re in luck! Here’s how to do it.
How do you delete posts on Google?
If you want to delete a post on Google+, you can do so by going to the post, clicking on the three lines in the top left corner (…) and then selecting “Delete Post.”
How do I delete Google Plus data?
If you want to delete all of your posts on Google Plus, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Plus.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Under “Personal,” click on “Your Account.”
5. Under “Posts,” click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
6. On the right side, under “All Posts,” click on the red x next to any post you want to delete.
How do I delete my Google Plus photos?
Google Plus photos are stored in the Google Plus account’s Photos section, which can be accessed via the Google Plus app or website. To delete a photo:
– Open the Photos section of your Google Plus account and locate the photo you want to delete. – On the right side of the photo, next to the share button, click Delete Photo. – Confirm your decision by clicking Delete Photo again.
How do you edit Google Plus?
Google Plus is a social media site where users can post updates, share photos and links, and communicate with friends. However, if you don’t want to see any more posts from a particular person or group, you can delete their post. Here’s how:
1. From your Google Plus page, click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select Settings from the menu that pops up.
3. Under “General,” click on “Posts.”
4. On the left side of the screen, under “Who can see your posts,” select “Only Me” or “Only People I follow.”
5. Click on the post you want to delete.
6. To the right of “Delete this post?” select “Yes.”
7. If you want to keep a copy of the post for future reference, select “Keep this post?” and provide a reason for keeping it.
8. Click on OK to delete the post.
Where does Google Photos save to?
If you use Google Photos to shoot and store images, videos, and posts, where does the service save those files?
How do you know which photos are backed up in Google Photos?
Google Photos backs up your photos automatically, but there are a few things you can do to help make sure your photos are safe.
1. Make sure your Google Photos account is set up correctly. If it’s not, your photos may not be backed up.
2. Verify that your photos are backed up by checking the “Backed up” section of Google Photos on your computer. You can also see a list of recently backed-up photos on the “Backups” tab of the Google Photos app.
3. If you want to delete a photo from Google Photos, you’ll first need to find it. Open the photo in Google Photos or on the web and tap the three lines in the top left corner (or use three fingers to swipe left). Next, tap “Delete.” If you have an account with more than one device, you’ll need to delete the photo from each device separately.
How do I delete photos from Google Photos without deleting them from my phone?
If you want to delete a photo from Google Photos but don’t want to delete it from your phone, there are a few ways to do it.
How do I delete photos from Google Photos without deleting them from icloud?
Delete a post on Google Plus:
1. Open the post you would like to delete.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the post.
3. Select “Delete Post.”
4. Confirm by tapping “Delete Post.”
How do I clean up my Google storage?
Google Plus is a social networking site with many features and options. One of the features, which can be confusing, is how to delete posts. This guide will show you how to delete posts on Google Plus.
If you’re ever feeling overwhelmed or just want to get rid of a post on Google Plus for whatever reason, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, head to the posts you want to delete and click the three lines in the top left corner. Then, select “Delete Post.” Finally, confirm that you want to delete the post by clicking “Yes.”
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.