If you’ve ever had to deal with a cluttered or overwhelming call log on your Galaxy S4, then you know just how frustrating it can be to try and figure out which calls to erase and which to keep. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to delete all the calls from your Galaxy S4’s call log in one go.
How do you delete call log on Samsung?
If you want to delete your call log on your Samsung Galaxy S phone, there are a few different ways to do it.
The first way is to go to the Settings menu and select Call Log. From here, you can select the Call Log tab and choose Delete All Call Logs.
If you prefer to delete individual calls, you can use the same method as above but instead of selecting Delete All Call Logs, choose Delete Selected Call Logs.
Finally, if you just want to erase the call history for a specific number, you can use the Phone app and find the number in your contacts list. From here, you can select More and thenDelete History.
How do I delete my full call history?
To delete your full call history on your Galaxy S, follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app.
2. Tap Menu and then tap Settings.
3. Under Call History, tap the three lines in the top right corner and select Delete All History.
How do I delete my call log on my Samsung Galaxy s3?
If you want to delete your call log on your Samsung Galaxy s3, you can do so by following these steps:
1. From the Home screen, tap the Menu button and then tap More (three lines in a blue box).
2. Tap Settings.
3. Under General, tap Phone and then tap Call Log.
4. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the Call Log screen and then tap Delete All.
Can you delete calls from your call log?
Yes, you can delete calls from your call log on a Galaxy S. To do this, open the App drawer and find the Phone app. Tap on it and then select Calls. You’ll see a list of all the calls that you’ve made or received. Tap on the call you want to delete and then tap on Delete Call.
How do I check the history on my Samsung phone?
To delete the call log on a Samsung phone, follow these steps:
1. On your Samsung phone, open the Settings app.
2. Click on the Accounts and Privacy tab.
3. Under Call History, select Delete All Calls.
How do I delete call history on Samsung 10?
If you want to delete your call history on your Samsung Galaxy 10, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your phone.
2. Scroll down to the Call History section and tap on it.
3. You will then be able to select the calls that you want to delete. Tap on the button next to each call to confirm your choice.
4. Once you have deleted all of the calls that you want, tap on the OK button to save your changes.
How do I erase phone calls?
To delete phone calls from your Galaxy S, follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app on your Galaxy S.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three lines in a horizontal row).
3. Tap Settings.
4. Under “Call History,” tap Delete Call Log.
5. Tap Erase All to confirm the deletion.
How do I delete old phone numbers from my Android?
If you want to delete old phone numbers from your Android device, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can either use the Settings app on your Android phone, or you can use an app like Phone Cleaner.
To delete old numbers from your Android phone using the Settings app, first open the Settings app and click on the About phone section. From here, you will be able to see all of the details about your phone, including the call log. You can then select any old phone number and press the delete button.
How do you delete all phone numbers?
1. To delete all phone numbers from your Galaxy S, go to Menu > Phone > Call Log. You will see a list of all the calls you have made. At the top of the page, you will see a button that says Delete All. Select this button and confirm your choice by pressing OK.
Does clearing phone app data delete contacts?
If you are looking to delete your call log on your Galaxy S phone, you may be wondering if clearing the phone’s app data will also delete contacts. The answer to this question is a little complicated, but in short, clearing app data generally doesn’t delete contacts.
Contact deletion depends on the app that stores the contact. For instance, Gmail and Google Calendar generally store contacts in a user’s Google account. If you want to delete a contact from Gmail or Google Calendar, you would need to follow the instructions for the specific app. However, deleting a contact from your Galaxy S phone won’t necessarily delete it from your Google account. In fact, clearing app data on your Galaxy S may not even remove the contact from your phone’s memory.
If you are having trouble removing your call logs on your galaxy s4, there is a quick and easy solution. All you need to do is follow these three steps:
1. Open the phone’s dialer by pressing the icon that looks like three lines stacked on top of each other (it’s usually in the app drawer or on the home screen).
2. Type *#06# and press Enter.
3. Tap Delete Call Logs.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.