Whether you’re the owner of an Instagram account or just follow some of your favorite accounts, deleting all the comments from a post can be a daunting task. Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to delete all comments on Instagram in just a few simple steps!
How do I delete all comments?
If you’re wondering how to delete all of your Instagram comments, there’s a really easy way to do it. Just follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and head over to the comments section of any post you’ve made.
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the comment section (or press ctrl + A). This will open up the comment editing menu.
3. Under “Delete this comment,” click on the “X” next to each comment that you want to delete.
4. Once everything is deleted, hit the “Save Changes” button in the bottom left corner and you’re done!
Can I delete my comments on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to delete all of your comments at once, but keep in mind that this will also remove any images you’ve shared in conjunction with those comments. If you just want to remove individual comments, you can do so by following these steps:
1. On Instagram, open the app and navigate to your profile.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the menu that pops up.
4. Under “Comments and posts,” tap on the comment you want to delete.
5. Swipe left on the comment to reveal a Delete button. (Alternatively, you can long-press on the comment and then select “Delete Comment” from the menu that appears.)
6. Confirm that you want to delete the comment by tapping on Yes in the popup window.
How do I find all my comments on Instagram?
If you want to delete all your comments on Instagram, it’s easiest to follow these steps:
1. Log into your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up your account’s main menu.
3. Click on “Comments.”
4. On the right-hand side of the Comments page, you’ll see a list of all the comments you’ve made on posts so far. To delete them all, click on the “X” in the bottom right-hand corner of each comment.
Can I delete a comment I made on someone else’s Instagram?
Yes, you can delete a comment you made on another person’s Instagram post. To do this, open the Instagram post where the comment is located and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the comment box. From here, select “Delete Comment.”
How do I mass delete all comments on YouTube?
If you want to delete all comments on a video, there are a few different ways to do it.
The first way is to go to the video’s page and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the video. This will open up a menu where you can select “Comments.”
From here, you can select all of the comments that you want to delete and hit “Delete.”
Alternatively, you can go to the video’s details page and click on the “Comments” link beneath the video title. This will take you to a page where all of the comments for that particular video are listed.
Finally, you can also use a third party tool to mass delete all of your comments on YouTube. One such tool is CommentLocker, which is available as a free trial version.
How do I delete past history?
Instagram is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it can be frustrating when you accidentally leave a comment that you would rather not see again. If you want to delete all of your past comments on Instagram, there are a few different ways to go about it.
1. Go to the app’s main settings page and select “Privacy.” Under “Account,” select “Comments.” You’ll see a list of all the comments you’ve left on other people’s posts. Click on the “X” next to each one to delete them.
2. If you’re using the Instagram app on your phone, open the app and go to the main screen. Swipe left from the main screen and then tap on “Comments.” You’ll see a list of all the comments you’ve left on other people’s posts. Tap on the “X” next to each one to delete them.
3. If you’re using the Instagram app on your computer, go to https://www.instagram.com/help/delete_comment/. You’ll need your Instagram account ID and password in order to delete comments. Click on the “Sign In” button at
How do I delete all comments and track changes in Word?
If you’re looking to tidy up your Instagram account and delete old comments and track changes, you can do so in Word. To start, open up your document where you want to delete comments and track changes.
Click on the File tab and select Options from the menu bar. In the Options dialog box, click on the Save tab. In the General section, type a filename for your document and then click on the OK button.
Next, in the Comments And Track Changes section, make sure that the Comments checkbox is checked. Then, under Track Changes, choose Delete All Comments and all changes will be erased from your document. Finally, click on the OK button to save your changes.
How do you delete Comments on Instagram 2021?
If you want to delete all the comments on your Instagram post, there is a simple way to do it.
First, open the post on Instagram in which you want to delete the comments.
Next, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the post. This will open up a menu.
Now you will see a list of all the comments on the post. Click on the one you want to delete.
Finally, click on the “X” button next to the comment you want to delete.
If you want to delete all your Instagram comments, there are a few different ways to go about it.
1. Log in to your Instagram account and go to the “Comments” tab.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the comments screen and select “All Comments” from the menu that appears.
3. Scroll down until you see the comments you want to delete and click on each one.
4. Click on the “X” in the top right corner of each comment and it will be deleted from your account.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.