YouTube is an amazing resource for finding and watching videos, but it can be a pain to use on your desktop computer. Luckily, with the right tools, you can easily change YouTube from its desktop form to a mobile-friendly version on your iPhone or iPad. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it step by step.
How do I change YouTube back to mobile on iPhone?
If you want to watch YouTube videos on your iPhone but find that the app defaults to using the desktop version of the site, you can change this setting. Here’s how:
1) Open YouTube on your iPhone.
2) Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3) Under “General,” tap “View in Mobile Mode.”
4) You’ll now see a switch at the top of the screen that lets you toggle between mobile and desktop versions of YouTube. (If you don’t see this switch, tap “More Options” and then turn on “View in Mobile Mode.”)
5) When you’re ready to watch a video, tap the switch that says “Desktop View.”
How do I get YouTube out of desktop mode on iPhone?
If you’re using an iPhone, there are a few ways to change YouTube from desktop mode to mobile mode. The best way to do this is to open YouTube on your iPhone and press the two horizontal lines in the top left corner. This will take you into the app’s settings. From here, you can choose between mobile and desktop modes. If you want to change back to desktop mode, just press the two lines again.
How do I change my desktop view to mobile on YouTube?
If you are using a desktop to view your YouTube videos on an iPhone or Android device, you may find the experience frustrating. YouTube has implemented a separate desktop and mobile interface, which can be confusing for viewers trying to follow a video on their phone. Fortunately, there is a way to change your YouTube viewing experience so that videos look and feel more like they do on the desktop.
To change your YouTube viewing experience on desktop:
1. Open YouTube on your computer.
2. Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the main screen.
3. Click “Settings” in the drop down menu that appears.
4. Under “General”, click “View”.
5. In the “View” window that opens, select “Mobile” from the left column and then select your preferred mobile view from the right column (e.g., Small Screen, Normal Screen, Tablet).
6. Click OK to save your changes and return to the main YouTube screen.
How do I change my iPhone from desktop to mobile?
The answer to this question may seem simple, but it can be a bit tricky to do if you’re not used to using a mobile device to access YouTube. Fortunately, we’re here to help! Here’s how to change YouTube from your desktop to your iPhone:
First, open YouTube on your desktop and sign in. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one now. Next, click the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Settings.” In the “General” tab, click “Mobile Mode.” If it’s already enabled, press the toggle button next to it. If it isn’t enabled, click the toggle button and then enter your mobile number in the text field below it. Finally, press “Save Changes.”
Now you should be able to access YouTube on your iPhone by opening it from the App Store and signing in with your same account information. Just tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “YouTube Mobile.” You should now be able to watch videos without having to sign out and back
How do I make YouTube not my desktop?
Many people use YouTube as their main source of media, whether it be to watch videos, search for video content, or listen to music. However, many people may not realize that YouTube can also be used on a mobile device.
Thankfully, it is easy to change YouTube from being a desktop application to a mobile application on an iPhone or iPad. The first step is to open YouTube and sign in. Once you have signed in, you will see the main menu on the left side of the screen. Scroll down until you see the “Settings” option, and click on it.
In the “Settings” section, you will see two different tabs: “General” and “Mobile”. On the “General” tab, under the “YouTube Red” heading, you will see a button that says “Switch to mobile app.” Click on this button to switch to the mobile app.
Once you have clicked on this button, you will be taken to a new screen where you can select which platform you want YouTube to be used on: iPhone or iPad. If you are using an iPhone, select “iPhone.” If you are using an iPad, select “iPad.”
Once you have
How do I get rid of desktop on YouTube?
The answer to this question is actually quite simple. You can easily change YouTube from being a desktop application to being a mobile application on your iPhone or other iOS device. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open YouTube on your desktop.
Step 2: Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
Step 3: Select “Settings.”
Step 4: Click “General.”
Step 5: In the “Web View” section, select “Mobile.”
You’re done! Your YouTube will now be a mobile application only.
How do I change my desktop mode to mobile mode?
If you want to change your YouTube experience from a desktop computer to a mobile device, there are a few simple steps that you can follow. First, open YouTube on your desktop and sign in. Next, click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen and select “Settings.” Under “General,” select “Mobile Mode.” You’ll now be able to choose which devices you want to use YouTube on: phones, tablets, or PCs.
How do I get to YouTube mobile site?
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, the quickest way to access YouTube on your mobile device is to open YouTube on your desktop computer and then sign in with your same account. If you’re using another type of mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Open the YouTube app and sign in.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Tap My Channel.
4. Under “Your videos,” tap Settings.
5. Under “Mobile website,” tap Change website.
6. Enter http://m.youtube.com/ INTO the address field and tap OK.
7. Switch to the Mobile website tab and tap Done (three dots).
Blog Section: How do I get to YouTube mobile site?
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, the quickest way to access YouTube on your mobile device is to open YouTube on your desktop computer and then sign in with your same account….
If you want to watch YouTube videos on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to change the app from desktop to mobile mode. Here’s how:
1. Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Mobile Mode.
4. Tap the switch next to My Videos to turn it on.
5. Tap the switch next to Channels to turn it on.
6. Tap Playlists and then tap a playlist to open it.
7. Tap a video to start watching it.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.