Soundcloud is a great platform for musicians to share their music with the world, but it can also be a pain to manage your songs. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete songs from soundcloud on android using two different methods.
Can you delete songs from SoundCloud?
If you’re using an Android device, there are a few ways to manage your music collection. One way is to use the SoundCloud app. You can upload songs, follow other users, and listen to music. Another way is to use the web interface. On this website, you can see a list of all the songs that are in your account, as well as what’s playing now, and what’s recently been added. Finally, you can also use a desktop app called SoundCloud for Windows or Mac. On these apps, you can manage your account and delete songs.
Why can’t I delete songs from my SoundCloud playlist?
If you’re ever having trouble deleting a song from your SoundCloud playlist, there’s a few things that might be causing the issue. First, make sure you’ve got the latest version of SoundCloud app installed on your phone. If you don’t have the latest version, please download it from the App Store or Google Play store. Next, make sure you’re logged into your account and that the song you want to delete is in your playlist. If it isn’t, you’ll need to add it first. Finally, try deleting the song by long pressing on it and selecting “Delete Song.” If all of those steps still don’t work, please reach out to SoundCloud support for further assistance.
How do you delete playlists on SoundCloud mobile?
If you’re looking to remove a playlist from your SoundCloud account on your mobile device, there are several different ways to go about it.
The first step is to open the SoundCloud app on your phone and locate the playlist that you want to remove. Tap on the playlist and then tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. This will open up the menu options for that playlist.
In the menu options, you’ll see two options: Edit and Delete. If you want to delete the playlist entirely, tap on Delete. If you only want to remove certain songs from the playlist, tap on Edit and then select the songs that you want to delete. Once you’ve selected the songs, tap on Done and then confirm your decision by tapping on OK.
To remove a playlist from your account permanently, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your SoundCloud account.
2) Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and then click on Settings.
3) Under Account Settings, click on Playlists.
4) In the Playlists section, click on the playlist that you want to edit or delete
How do I edit my SoundCloud on mobile?
If you’re looking to delete a song from your SoundCloud account on your phone, there are a few different ways to go about it.
The first is to open the SoundCloud app and go to the songs tab. Touch the song you want to delete and press the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you can press the “delete” button next to the song’s name.
If that doesn’t work, you can try deleting the song from your device’s storage by going to Settings > Storage & Memory and tapping on “Music.” On the right side of this menu, you’ll see a list of all of your music files. Touch the song you want to delete and press “Delete.” You’ll then be asked if you’re sure you want to delete this file. Press OK and the song will be gone.
How do I edit my SoundCloud profile on Android?
SoundCloud is a great way to share your music with the world. But sometimes you may want to remove a song from your profile. You can delete songs from your SoundCloud account on Android using the following steps:
1. Open the SoundCloud app on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile picture at the top of the screen.
3. Under “Settings,” tap on “Account.”
4. Under “Account details,” scroll down and tap on “Songs.” (If you don’t see this option, then you may not have any songs in your profile.)
5. Tap on the song that you want to delete and then tap on “Delete.”
6. Tap on “Yes, delete this song.” and then confirm by tapping on “Delete.”
Why can’t I edit my playlist on SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is a great way to share your music with the world, but it can be frustrating when you can’t edit your playlist. Here’s how to delete songs from SoundCloud on Android:
1. Open SoundCloud on your Android device.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap My Playlists.
4. Tap the playlist you want to delete songs from.
5. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen and then tap Delete Songs.
How do I delete tracks?
If you want to delete a track from your SoundCloud account on your Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the SoundCloud app and log in.
2. If you’re not already in your profile, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap the “Account” tab at the top of the screen.
4. On the “Account” tab, tap the “Tracks” button in the bottom left corner.
5. On the “Tracks” screen, tap on a track that you want to delete.
6. Tap on the three lines next to “Track info” and then tap on “Delete.”
How do I delete songs I liked on SoundCloud?
If you liked a song on SoundCloud and want to delete it, follow these steps:
1. Open the SoundCloud app on your device.
2. Go to the profile of the artist you want to delete the song from.
3. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Under “Settings,” tap on “General.”
5. Under “Music Library,” tap on “Songs.”
6. Tap on the song you want to delete and then tap on “Delete.”
Soundcloud is a great way for artists to share their music with the world, but it can be annoying having to keep track of which songs you’ve shared and which you haven’t. Deleting songs from Soundcloud is easy on Android, and it’s much faster than deleting them from other platforms.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.