If you’re ever feeling bombarded with marketing emails from stockx, it might be hard to unsubscribe manually. Luckily, there’s an easy way to do it – just follow these steps!
How do I verify my email on StockX?
If you have any questions or problems verifying your email on StockX, please contact customer service at 888-STOCKX (888-782-2539).
To unsubscribe from our newsletters:
1. Log into your account on StockX.com.
2. Click on the “Notifications” link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. You will see a “Newsletters” tab. Under this tab, you will see all of our current newsletters. Click on the “Unsubscribe” link next to the newsletter you want to unsubscribe from.
4. A confirmation message will appear asking you to confirm your decision to unsubscribe from that particular newsletter. Click on the “Unsubscribe” button to complete the process.
How do I change my email on StockX?
If you have signed up for a StockX account and would like to unsubscribe from future notifications, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your StockX account.
2. On the top right corner of the screen, select “Settings.”
3. Under “Account details,” find “Email notification settings.”
4. In the “Email notification settings” section, you will see an option to “Unsubscribe from all notifications.” Select this option if you would like to unsubscribe from all future notifications sent by StockX.
How do I contact StockX customer service?
If you have any questions about how to use our platform or need assistance with account settings, please visit our help center. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email communications, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your account and click on the ‘Help Center’ tab on the topright of the screen.
2. Under ‘Contact Us,’ click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link next to the email address you would like to unsubscribe from.
3. A form will appear asking you to confirm your decision to unsubscribe. Once you’ve confirmed your choice, your account will be updated and you will no longer receive emails from StockX.
Does StockX have an email?
Yes, you can unsubscribe from the StockX newsletter by emailing [email protected]
If you no longer wish to receive notifications about new products, you can disable alerts in your account settings.
How do I reset my StockX account?
If you would like to unsubscribe from StockX, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your StockX account.
2. Click on the “Account Settings” link at the top of the page.
3. Under “Email Subscription,” click on the “Unsubscribe” link next to your email address.
4. Follow the instructions on the confirmation message to unsubscribe from StockX emails.
Why is my StockX account locked?
If you’re experiencing issues with your account, please first try the following:
1. Log into your StockX account.
2. Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner of the screen.
3. From there, click on Account and Security.
4. Under “My Profile,” click on Subscriptions.
5. On the “Unsubscribe from this subscription” page, find the subscription you want to unsubscribe from and select Unsubscribe.
6. Click on the confirmation link that appears in your email to complete the process.
Do StockX sell used shoes?
If you are looking to purchase used shoes, then you may want to consider StockX. The company sells both new and used shoes, and they offer a variety of shoe sizes. You can also find shoes from a range of brands, including Nike, Adidas, and Prada.
To unsubscribe from StockX’s emails, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the email address that you want to unsubscribe from.
2. Click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
3. A confirmation message will be sent to you confirming that you have unsubscribed from the email.
How do I change my StockX username?
If you’d like to unsubscribe from StockX, you can do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located in the footer of every page on StockX.com. Once you’ve clicked on the unsubscribe link, you will be taken to a form where you can provide your email address and specify which newsletters or alerts you would like to stop receiving from StockX.