Clash of clans is a popular strategy game that many people play on their smartphones. If you’re one of those people and your account gets hacked, it can be really frustrating to have to start from scratch. In this article, we’re going to show you how to save your Clash of Clans account to Google Play so that you don’t have to worry about it ever again.
How do I link my Clash of Clans to my Google account?
If you have ever played Clash of Clans, chances are you have used your Google account to login. Now, if you want to keep your account and all of your progress across devices, you’ll need to link it. Here’s how:
1. On your computer, open the Google Play Store app.
2. Under My games, select Clash of Clans from the list.
3. If you have an existing account or if this is your first time playing Clash of Clans, tap Sign in. If not, create a new account by entering your email address and password.
4. On the main screen of the Play Store app, scroll to the bottom and tap Link a game account.
5. Enter your Clash of Clans account information, including your email address and password. Tap Save.
6. Your game will now be linked to your Google account and any progress you make while playing on one device will also be stored on another device that’s linked to your Google account (including phones and tablets).
How do I save my Clash of Clans account?
If you’re ever feeling like you might want to stop playing Clash of Clans, but don’t want to lose your progress or have to start over from scratch, there are a few ways to save your account.
One way is to copy your account’s password onto a piece of paper and store it in a safe place. You can also use Google’s saved accounts feature to keep your progress synced across devices.
If you’re feeling really motivated, you could always try deleting your account and starting over. But remember: If you delete your Clash of Clans account, you’ll never be able to play it again!
How can I transfer my Clash of Clans account?
If you’re looking to move your Clash of Clans account to a new device, or if you just want to back up your account for safekeeping, there are a few different ways to do it. Here’s how to save your Clash of Clans account to Google:
1) Open Google Play Store on your current device and sign in.
2) Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select My Account.
3) Underneath Your Account Name, tap Save Account.
4) Enter your email address and tap Save.
5) Tap Done.
6) Your Clash of Clans account is now saved to Google. To access it later, open Google Play Store on any device and sign in. Underneath Your Account Name, tap Save Account again and enter your email address. Your Clash of Clans account will be saved and be available for use on that device.
How do I transfer my supercell ID to Gmail?
If you have a Clash of Clans account that you want to save to your Google account, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Clash of Clans account.
2) Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3) Select Profile from the menu that appears.
4) On the Profile page, click on Settings next to your supercell ID.
5) Under Settings, select Save to Google.
6) Enter your Gmail address in the field provided and click Save.
How can I transfer my COC account to another Gmail?
If you want to keep your Clash of Clans account but want to move it to a different email address, there are a few options available.
First, you can export your account data and then import it into a new Gmail account. To export your account data, go to the “Settings” menu in the app and select “Account”. On the next page, select the “Export Account Data” option. You will need to provide your email address and password before the data is exported.
After the data has been exported, you can import it into a new Gmail account using a third-party tool or by using the Google Account transfer form. To use a third-party tool, you can visit MyCocCentral and click on the “Tools” tab. There, you will find a list of tools that allow you to import your account information. Alternatively, you can use the Google Account transfer form to migrate your account information. The form can be found at g.co/transfer/google/.
How do I link my Supercell ID to Google Play?
If you have a Google Play account, there is no need to create a new account. If you do not have a Google Play account, you can create one by clicking on the link in the upper right corner of the Supercell website and following the instructions. Once you have created a Google Play account, you can link it to your Supercell ID by going to My Account on the Supercell website and clicking on Linked Accounts. In the dialog box that appears, enter your Supercell ID and click Link Account.
How do I get my Clash of Clans account back on Game Center?
If you’ve ever had an issue with your Clash of Clans account, you may be wondering how to get it back on Game Center. Here are a few steps that may help.
First, try contacting Clash of Clans support. They may be able to help you reset your password or recover your account if it’s been lost or stolen. If that fails, try using a different email address and password to access your account. Finally, if all else fails, you can try to contact Google Play support.
How can I recover my Clash of Clans account without Supercell ID?
If you lost your Supercell ID, then you can’t recover your account without it. However, there are other ways to recover your account.
If you’ve ever had a clash of clans account that you wanted to save for future use, but couldn’t figure out how, this guide should help. In it, we’ll teach you how to save your Clash of Clans account to Google Drive so that you can access it no matter where you are. We’ll also show you some other ways to keep track of Clash of Clans updates and game progress if you don’t want to use Google Drive. So whether you’re new to the game or just want an easier way to manage your Clash of Clans account, this guide is for you!
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.