If you have a QSee DVR, there is a possibility that you may have accidentally changed some settings on the device. In this article, we will show you how to reset your QSee DVR to factory settings in order to restore the default configuration.
How do I reset my Q-See?
If you’re having trouble with your Q-See, it might be time to reset it to factory settings. Resetting your Q-See will clear all of the data stored on the device and return it to its original settings. Follow these steps to reset your Q-See:
1. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the Q-See.
2. Open the front cover by inserting a coin into the hole on top and sliding it toward the back of the device.
3. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds, then release it and wait for the Q-See to turn off.
4. Close the front cover by sliding it toward the front of the device and reinserting a coin into the hole on top.
5. Plug in the power cord and wait for the Q-See to startup. Once it has, open the “Settings” menu and select “Reset.” Follow the prompts to complete the reset process.
What is Q-See default password?
If you have forgotten your Q-See default password, follow these instructions:
1. From the home screen, press the MENU button and select “Settings”.
2. Select “User Management”.
3. Enter your user name and password and press OK.
4. Press the MENU button and select “Q-See”.
5. Click on the “Default Password Change” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Enter your new default password and click on “Update” to save your changes.
How do I reset my DVR without a password?
If you are having trouble resetting your DVR without a password, there is a method that can be used. To reset your DVR, first power it off by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds. Once it has powered off, press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. Afterward, release both buttons and wait for the DVR to reboot.
How do I unlock my Q-See DVR?
If you’ve ever had trouble unlocking your Q-See DVR, there is a quick and easy way to do it. First, make sure that the power is turned off to your DVR. Next, use the included security key to enter the factory reset code. This will erase all of your content and settings on the DVR. You’ll need to reconfigure everything from scratch once you’ve reset it.
How do I reset my H 264 DVR to factory settings?
If you’re having trouble accessing or using your home DVR, there are a few things you can do to reset it to the factory settings.
To reset your DVR, first make sure you have the correct power connected to it. Then, press and hold the MENU button on the front of your DVR for about three seconds until the red reset button appears. Press and hold the SETUP button on the front of your DVR for about three seconds until the blue factory settings screen appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to restore your DVR to its original settings.
When did Q-See go out of business?
Q-See went out of business in early 2017. The company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in December 2016 and was sold in May 2017 to a private equity firm.
What is the password for Ipcam?
If you are not sure what your iPCam password is, please follow the steps below.
1. From the main menu on your iPCam, select “Settings.”
2. On the “Settings” screen, find the “Password” field and enter your iPCam password in the appropriate field.
3. Click “OK” to save your changes and return to the main menu of your iPCam.
4. To reset your iPCam to its factory settings, select “Reset” from the main menu and enter your iPCam password in the appropriate field.
How do I find my IP camera username and password?
If you have a QSee IP camera, you may need to reset the camera to factory settings. Resetting the camera will erase all of the footage that has been stored on it, so make sure you have a backup before proceeding. Here are instructions on how to find your username and password:
To find your username and password for your QSee IP camera, first log in to your account at www.qsee.com. Under “My Account,” select “Settings.” In the “Settings” page, click on the “User Management” tab. In the User Management page, under “Users,” you will see a list of users. The username for each user is listed next to their name. You can also see your current password in this page. Next to the username for “Administrator,” which is not shown in this example, you will see a box that says “Password.” This is where you will enter your username and password to access the camera’s settings.
If you’re having trouble with your Qsee DVR, or just want to reset it to its factory settings, there are a few steps you can take. First, disconnect the power cord from the back of the DVR. Next, press and hold down the Power button for at least five seconds until the unit powers off. Finally, reconnect the power cord and press and hold down the Channel Up/Down buttons for three seconds until you reach TV Mode. From here, press OK to enter the main menu and choose Settings from the submenu. From here, select Reset All Info and follow the on-screen instructions.