Reddit is a social news and content aggregator website with over 170 million active monthly users. It’s packed with informative and entertaining content, but it also has a dark side – it’s home to many spammers and trollers who use the platform to harass others. If you want to rid your Reddit account of all comments and posts, here’s how to do it.
How do I delete all comments?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the procedure for deleting comments and posts on Reddit will vary depending on the user’s account settings and preferences. However, here are some tips on how to delete comments and posts on Reddit:
To delete a comment or post on Reddit, first click on the comment or post you want to remove. Then click on the down arrow next to the “Comments” button and select “Delete Comment.” If you have multiple comments or posts selected, you can select them all and delete them at once by clicking on the “Delete All Comments” button.
If you only want to delete a specific comment or post, instead of all of them, you can click on the “Delete This Comment” button. This will take you to a screen where you can select which comment or post you want to delete.
How do I delete all of my Facebook comments?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the way to delete all of your Facebook comments depends on the specific settings and procedures of your account. However, here are some general tips that may help:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the Account menu item located in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Under “General Account Settings,” click on “Comments.”
4. Select the comment or posts you want to delete from your timeline, and then click on the “Delete” button.
5. If you want to permanently remove a comment from your timeline but keep it visible in Facebook search results, you’ll need to use the “Hide Comments” setting instead.
How do you remove items from Instagram shop?
If you want to delete all comments and posts on Reddit, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
First, you can use the Reddit app on your phone. Open the app and click on the three lines in the top left corner. Then, select Settings from the menu that pops up. Under “General,” select “Comments and Posts.” To delete all comments and posts, click on the “Delete All” button at the bottom of the screen.
You can also delete individual comments and posts by following these steps:
1) Open any article or post that you want to delete comments from on Reddit.
2) On the toolbar at the top of the page, click on the three lines in the top left corner.
3) Select Comments from the menu that pops up.
4) Find the comment or post that you want to delete, and click on it.
5) A box will pop up asking if you want to delete this comment permanently or just for this session. Click on the button next to “Permanently Delete This Comment” to delete it permanently.
How do I delete all my posts?
If you’d like to permanently delete all of your posts and comments on Reddit, you can use the following steps:
1. Log in to your Reddit account.
2. Go to the “My Subreddits” page. Here, you’ll see a list of all of your subreddits. (If you don’t have any subreddits yet, you can create one by clicking on the “Create a New Subreddit” button at the top of this page.)
3. Click on the “edit” link next to the subreddit where you want to delete your posts and comments.
4. On the “Subreddit Settings” page, click on the “delete this subreddit” button. This will take you to a confirmation page. Click on the “delete!” button to confirm your deletion.
5. Congratulations! Your posts and comments have been deleted from this subreddit.
How do I delete all comments in sheets?
If you want to delete all the comments and posts in a sheet, follow these steps:
1. Click on the sheet’s name in the Sheets pane.
2. In the Sheet Options dialog box, click on the Comments tab.
3. Select all the checkboxes next to the comments and posts that you want to delete.
4. Click on the Delete button.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you’re looking to get rid of all the comments and posts on your WordPress blog, you can use a bulk deletion plugin like Bulk Deletion. This plugin allows you to delete comments and posts in one go, which is great if you want to get rid of a lot of content at once.
How do I delete all comments in track changes in Word?
If you want to delete all the comments and posts on a Reddit page, there are a few steps you need to take. First, open the page in your browser. Next, click the “edit” button in the top right corner of the page. This will open the comment and post editing window. In the comment editing window, select the “delete all” link at the bottom of the screen. Finally, click “submit” to delete all comments on that Reddit page.
How do I get rid of tracking notes in Word?
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably used Microsoft Word to create documents that include tracking notes. Tracking notes are small icons that appear in the bottom right corner of a document to indicate where changes have been made.
Tracking notes can be useful for tracking changes and revisiting old documents, but they can also be a time-consuming hassle. In this article, we’ll show you how to delete all tracking notes from a document using Word 2010.
1. Open the document you want to remove the tracking notes from.
2. Click the Review tab located in the ribbon.
3. Click Track Changes in the left column of the Track Changes dialog box.
4. On the Change Tracking tab, clear the checkbox next to Document Name and click OK.
5. Close the Track Changes dialog box and any open windows associated with it.
6. Save your document with a new name if desired.
7. Remove all references to the document in your work files (including source code, project files, and so on).
If you’re looking to delete all comments and posts on Reddit, there’s not really an easy way to do it. You can try using the “report” feature or contacting Reddit directly, but I’m afraid that most of the time these methods will just result in your posts and comments being hidden rather than actually deleted. If this is something you need to do regularly, I recommend signing up for a premium account which will give you more control over what happens with your posts and comments.
- how to get an instagram post taken down - June 7, 2023
- how to see mutual friends on instagram - June 7, 2023
- how to clean a metal pipe with boiling water - June 7, 2023