If you’re looking to add a new family member to your Apple account, but don’t want them sharing any of your content – like photos or music – you might have to change their age. Here’s how to do it!
How do I change my child’s Birthday in Family Sharing?
If you have a child who is not yet 18 years old, you may need to change their birthday in Family Sharing. This can be done by selecting the child’s name from the My Family tab and clicking on Change Birthday. You will then be prompted to enter their new birthday, and Family Sharing will update their profile accordingly.
How do I change my age on Family Sharing Apple ID?
If you need to change your age on Family Sharing, you can do so by following these steps:
1) Open the Family Sharing app on your Apple device.
2) Tap on the account name at the top of the screen.
3) Underneath “My Account” you’ll see a “Update Age” option.
4) Enter your new age in the text field and tap “Update Age.”
5) Your changes will be reflected in the app and online.
How do I remove a child from Family Sharing under 13?
If you want to remove a child from Family Sharing, you can do so by going to the Family Sharing settings on your device and clicking on the child’s name. Then, you will be able to click on Remove from Family Sharing.
How do I get my 15 year old off Family Sharing?
If you are a year old and your parents have Family Sharing set up on their Apple devices, you may have noticed that your year old age is not changing. You can change your age on Family Sharing by following these instructions:
1. Open the Family Sharing app on your parent’s device.
2. Tap on the name of the person who has Family Sharing set up on their device.
3. On the right side of the screen, tap on “Settings.”
4. Under “Family Sharing,” tap on “Account Age.”
5. Tap on the year you want to be changed to. Your parent will now see the new age in chronological order next to your name.
What happens to Family Sharing when child turns 18?
If your child turns 18 years old, they no longer need to use Family Sharing. After your child turns 18 years old, they can use their own device and account to access the content on your family shared device.
Can I change my age?
Yes, you can change your age on Family Sharing. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your account and go to the Family Sharing menu.
2. Under Family Sharing settings, click on Change age.
3. Enter your current age in the input field and select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Save changes to save your changes.
Why can’t I change Apple ID age?
If you are an adult and want to change your Apple ID age, there might be a good explanation.
Apple IDs are used for many things, including buying products in the Apple Store, signing into iCloud and joining Apple services like Messages and FaceTime. The account age is used to determine which services are enabled. For example, if you’re 18 years old but use an adult Apple ID, you might not be able to access education-related features like Notes in Education. Changing your account age won’t change any of that.
To change your account age, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on iCloud and then tap on Account Details.
3. Underneath Your Name, tap on Change Password or Security Code.
4. input your current password then enter the new password twice. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
5. Under Date of Birth, select a new date if you want to change it or leave it as is if you don’t want to change it now. If you’re over 18 years old and have an adult Apple ID, this field will be grayed out and
How do I change my Apple ID for a child under 13?
If you have an Apple ID for a child under 13 years old, you need to change the child’s age on the family sharing account before you can add them as a user.
To change the child’s age on your Apple ID, follow these steps:
1. Open the Apple ID account settings from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. In the “Accounts” section, find the “Family Sharing” section and click on it.
3. In the “Family Sharing” section, find the “Members” tab and click on it.
4. Under “Membership Options for this Family,” find and select “Add Child.”
5. Enter the child’s current age in the “Age” field and click on “Save Changes.”
If you’re looking to change your family sharing settings on your iPhone or iPad, there are a few different ways to do it. If you’re using iOS 11 or later, the easiest way is to open the Settings app and navigate to Family Sharing. Under “Family Sharing,” tap on the name of the family you want to change, then choose from one of these options: Add Family: You can add a new family by entering their email address and password.
Remove Family: You can remove an existing family by selecting their name and choosing Delete Family from the pop-up menu.
Edit Membership Details: You can edit your membership details (such as billing information) for an existing family.
it’s the official editor in chief of appclap and I have been writing for several different portals for a long time. i write about tech, ed-tech and have love for poems. enjoy your time on appclap.org and don’t forget to comment on the post you like.