If you’re looking to cancel your HBO Now subscription, there’s no need to worry – it’s a quick and easy process that can be done entirely online. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps so that you can cancel your account and stop being charged.
How do I cancel a subscription on a Samsung TV?
If you’re an HBO NOW subscriber who uses a Samsung TV, you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the steps below:
1. open the HBO NOW app on your Samsung TV
2. sign in with your account credentials
3. select the “Settings” option from the main menu
4. scroll down to the “Billing” section and select “Cancel Subscription”
5. confirm your cancellation by selecting “Yes, Cancel Subscription”
Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you will continue to have access to HBO NOW until the end of your current billing cycle. After that, your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to watch any content.
How do I stop my HBO now subscription?
If you’re interested in cancelling your HBO Now subscription, there are a few different ways you can go about it. If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, you can cancel your subscription directly through the App Store. Open the App Store, select the “Manage Subscriptions” option from the menu, and then find HBO Now in your list of subscribed apps. From there, simply select “Cancel Subscription” to cancel your service.
If you’re using an Android device, the process is a little bit different. You’ll need to cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store. open the Play Store app, select “Account” from the menu, then find “Subscriptions.” From there, find HBO Now in your list of subscribed apps and select “Cancel.”
You can also cancel your HBO Now subscription by visiting hbonow.com and signing into your account. Once you’re signed in, click on the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the screen. From there, scroll down to the “Billing” section and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
Whichever method you choose, be sure to cancel at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle is
How do I get rid of HBO Max on my Samsung TV?
HBO Max is a great service for watching your favorite shows and movies, but what if you want to cancel it? If you have a Samsung TV, here’s how you can do it.
First, open the HBO Max app on your Samsung TV. Then, select the My Account option from the menu. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Cancel Subscription option. Finally, confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully cancelled your HBO Max subscription on your Samsung TV.
How do I update the HBO app on my Samsung TV?
If you’re a fan of HBO programming, you might want to make sure you have the latest version of the HBO app on your Samsung TV. Luckily, updating the app is a pretty simple process. Just follow these steps:
1. Use your remote to navigate to the Samsung App Store.
2. Find the HBO app and select it.
3. Select “Update.”
4. The updated HBO app will now be downloaded and installed on your Samsung TV.
How do I get the HBO app on my Samsung Smart TV?
If you have a Samsung Smart TV, you can easily add the HBO app to your device. To do so, simply follow these steps:
1. Use the remote control to access the Smart Hub on your Samsung TV.
2. Navigate to and select the Samsung Apps store.
3. Search for “HBO” in the store’s search bar.
4. Select the HBO app from the search results.
5. Select “Install” to add the app to your TV.
Can I cancel my HBO Max subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your HBO Max subscription at any time. To do so, simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to the HBO Max website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Billing” section and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
How do I cancel my HBO free trial?
If you’re not satisfied with your free trial of HBO Now, you can cancel it at any time before the end of the trial period. Here’s how to do it on a Samsung device:
1. Open the HBO Now app on your Samsung device.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Account.
4. Tap Cancel subscription.
5. Tap Confirm to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
How do I check my subscriptions on Samsung?
If you’re wondering how to check your subscriptions on Samsung, don’t worry – it’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Samsung app store on your device.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines).
3. Select “My Subscriptions.”
4. Here you will see a list of all the apps and services you are currently subscribed to. To cancel a subscription, simply tap on the “Cancel” button next to the corresponding listing.
And that’s all there is to it! Cancelling a subscription on Samsung is quick and easy. So if you’re ever looking to unsubscribe from an app or service, just follow the steps above.
How do I delete HBO Max from my smart TV?
If you’re no longer interested in using HBO Max on your Samsung smart TV, it’s easy to cancel your subscription. Here’s how:
1. Open the HBO Max app on your Samsung smart TV.
2. Select the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Manage Subscription.
4. Select Cancel Subscription.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
HBO Now is a great streaming service that offers a ton of great content. However, if you need to cancel your subscription for any reason, it’s actually pretty easy to do. Just follow the steps outlined in this article and you’ll be able to cancel your HBO Now subscription in no time.