Google is the immense search engine platform that established chrome and became an unrestricted web browser. Google Chrome lets individuals discover things efficiently but what happens sometimes is to find out the exact web page that you were reading last month. It won’t matter how hard you try, you would not get the information that you want.
Google introduces a new feature that can fix these troubles. This feature of Google Chrome will be more useful than a search history, it helps you to track the page where you have been and so on. The new feature in the Google Chrome desktop browser is “Journeys”. Then, sometimes these journeys show on the screen of your laptop or your devices and you might get frustrated by all that, today you will learn how to cope with that.
Let us get started.
What are Google Chrome Journeys?
Are you discomfited by the things you saw before but aren’t able to see now? If yes, then you are at a suitable place as you will come to have a solution to this problem. Google Chrome launched a fantastic feature named Journeys. It is a browser feature that once you enable will be responding automatically. When you type something related you have searched before but lost them, it can take you over to those web pages.
Whenever you resume your research and go somewhere and when you return all the data disappears which you searched for. But this feature will collect those sites which you searched for, by visiting the Google Chrome Journey Page you can easily take over those sites. Isn’t it amazing to get back to those sites which are important for you? The feature is creating wonders and is valued by everyone.
How does Google Chrome Journeys work?
Now you are familiar with the journeys feature. But do you know how does it work? Let us comprehend how the feature helps us by viewing how to use them. There are two suitable ways of operating it.
Below are the instructions:
- Method 1- How can you use it with the help of History:
- Step 1- Open your device and open Google Chrome.
- Step 2- Now open the History section and then tap on show full history.
- Step 3- For example, once you searched for nature and now you have to type nature in the search box there.
- Step 4- All the activities related to that research earlier will be shown there. This feature will tell you how many times you have interacted with that site and so on.
- Method 2- By using the search bar:
- Step 1- Firstly, open Google Chrome and type the topic which we searched before ‘nature’.
- Step 2- After searching, tap on click on “Resume your research”.
Here you are down with the working of the google chrome journeys. The feature is optional if you don’t want to use it, you can turn it off.
How to turn off the Google Chrome journeys on your android?
As I explained above, you can turn off these journeys if you are getting irritated by them. The process is simple which you can apply easily. So, let’s get started:
- Step 1- Open your Andriod device.
- Step 2- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Step 3- Tap on more [three vertical dots] from the right of the address bar.
- Step 4- Click on Privacy and security.
- Step 5- Tap Do not track.
- Step 6- Now, you can on or off the setting.
This is how you can turn off Google Chrome journeys showing on the screen of your device which sometimes sounds irritating. So now you can enjoy your screen time without any issue.
How can you turn off the Google Chrome journeys showing on the screen of the laptop?
Are you anxious about the Google Chrome Journeys notifications showing on the screen of your laptop? Of course yes. But we are here with the solution to turn them off. Following are the steps that will lead you to turn the journeys off on your laptop:
- Step 1- Firstly, on your laptop, open Chrome.
- Step 2- From the top right, tap on more.
- Step 3- Then click on settings.
- Step 4- Click privacy and security, then cookies and other sites data.
- Step 5- Turn Send a Do not track request with your browsing traffic on or off.
Your notifications of journeys will be off and you can use your laptop freely without any interruption and distraction.
Finishing lines of the Context
In the ending lines, I would like to say that the new Google Chrome feature Journeys is setting fire in the industry as everyone is adoring it. You can turn the feature off if you are getting irritated with the notifications or anything. In this guide, you will come to know everything about journeys, how to use them, and how to stop letting your laptop show journeys on the screen. I hope it would be helpful to you all.
- how to take a screenshot with geforce experience - June 5, 2023
- where is the photoshop preferences file - June 4, 2023
- how to delete brawl stars account - June 4, 2023