An Instagram growth service can be a phenomenal way to boost your presence on one of the world’s biggest social media platforms. Instagram is one of the most popular tools on the web today, with more than 1.28 billion monthly active users, 90% of which already follow at least one brand.
Used correctly, this platform offers businesses an effective way to connect with their target audience, build brand awareness, and generate new opportunities. However, attracting fans and engagement can often be easier said than done for beginners.
With an organic Instagram growth service, companies can capture the attention of valuable prospects who have a genuine interest in the industry, products, or services of their brand. The challenge is in choosing the right solution for your needs.
5 Best Instagram Growth Services For Organic Followers
An organic Instagram growth service is a popular way for businesses and influencers alike to accelerate their follower count, without using shady or underhanded practices. These solutions focus on reaching out to real people, and convincing them to follow your company. This can lead to more traffic on your website, more sale opportunities, and a better company reputation.
The best organic services provide a safe, reliable, and effective tool for business leaders, without putting them at risk of negative backlash from the platform. Here are some of the most reputable, and popular choices on the market today.
Widely considered one of the best tools for finding real Instagram followers, Kicksta is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for growing brands. The service works by asking users to choose “target accounts” with followers they’d like to attract to their own channel.
Once you’ve chosen your target accounts, Kicksta automatically “likes” the posts of followers for those users, encouraging them to come and check out your Instagram page. The service is straightforward, safe, and completely legitimate. It’s also ideal for reducing your risk of fake or bot followers which could harm your online reputation.
Kicksta provides a range of phenomenal features to users, including onboarding courses to get you started, and a Blacklist option, so you can avoid any accounts you don’t want to attract. The intelligent targeting options used by the solution also improve your chances of finding more relevant followers for your profile, so you can generate the best engagement. Kicksta customers can also access bonus features, like a built-in hashtag generator, to boost the visibility of their posts.
There are a few pricing options available from Kicksta, starting with the “Standard” plan for $49 per month. This package supports moderate growth and up to 10 Instagram targets.
The Premium plan is $149 per month, for maximum growth, 40 Instagram targets, blacklist access, VIP support, and advanced targeting. There’s also a “Boost” plan for $338 per month which includes a host of extra services, such as a guaranteed 850+ followers per month, audience diversification, and an onboarding video. All plans come with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
2. Mr. Insta
Mr. Insta is another popular Instagram growth service for businesses of all sizes. The platform is designed to help boost the popularity of your profile by encouraging engagement from genuine people. To start using the service, users will need to register for an account, and start “following” the profiles of people of interest in their ecosystem.
Interestingly, Mr. Insta doesn’t provide any insights into how it actually finds followers for your account, but there’s a dashboard where you can track your incoming fans. There’s also the option to “purchase” followers directly through this channel, although it’s difficult to know whether this is a safe option for those seeking organic followers.
The service is relatively straightforward, and allows you to ask for more free followers every 24 hours on the free pan. You also don’t need to give your password for your Instagram account.
There’s a free option available for Mr. Insta, which gives you 100 coins you can redeem for followers, views, comments or likes. You can follow 10 targeted profiles, and request new followers once every 24 hours. To increase your follower count, you can subscribe to the service on a monthly basis, or purchase a set number of followers.
For instance, accessing 15 new followers per day will cost you around $20 per month, while 30 new followers a day will cost $40 per month.
Upleap promises companies an easy way to “buy” Instagram followers. The approach is different to most Instagram tools for organic growth. Rather than paying for a bot to engage with followers on your behalf, you purchase a package of so many followers which can be instantly added to your account. This is a good option for speed, but it does have some downsides.
Compared to other Instagram growth service options, Upleap doesn’t give you a huge amount of control over the kinds of accounts you attract to your profile. There aren’t many insights on the website which highlight how the service delivers your new followers, or how engaged they’re likely to be. This could mean you end up with a variety of new followers.
On the plus side, Upleap offers a fantastic quality of customer service, and you don’t need to give your account passwords to the team to get started. Instead, you simply offer up your Instagram username, and Upleap gets to work.
The cheapest package on Upleap delivers up to 100 followers for $3. You can also purchase larger packages depending on your needs. For instance, 500 followers cost around $5, and 1,000 followers cost $9. There are discount options available for bulk packages.
For companies in search of a fast Instagram growth service, Buzzoid is another popular option. The solution promises to deliver likes and follows to your account within a matter of minutes. Similar to Upleap, you simply purchase packages of engagement from this company, rather than paying for help generating Instagram engagement.
Buzzoid doesn’t provide a lot of details on how it generates quick results for your follower account. There’s also no option for filtering followers, or targeting specific audience members. This could mean you’re not guaranteed a high level of engaged followers from each purchase.
The good news is that you can focus on purchasing a specific type of follower. For instance, Buzzoid offers both “active” and “high-quality” follower options. Active followers generally cost a little more, but are more likely to interact with your brand.
The amount you spend on your followers from Buzzoid will depend on both how many followers you want, and whether you want them to be actively engaged. High-quality followers will cost you around $3.30 for 100 new fans. Alternatively, you can purchase 500 “Active” followers for around $15.99.
For all packages, you can rest assured you’ll get quick delivery and 24/7 support. The more followers you buy at once, the cheaper the pricing becomes.
Growthoid is an Instagram growth service with a focus on attracting genuine people to your Instagram account. Similar to leading solutions like Kicksta, Growthoid uses AI technology to help you find the people most likely to be interested in your products, services, or brand. Once you choose an account, the team manually engages with a range of audience members on your behalf.
The service allows you to target similar profiles with followers relevant to your company. Growthoid then finds the people who are most suited to your target audience, and engages with them on your behalf through likes and comments. This helps to draw the right people back to your profile.
Growthoid promises risk-free growth with a dedicated account manager who helps to ensure your success throughout the process. Users can also use in-depth reports to learn more about their growth, and examine new opportunities.
The prices for Growthoid vary depending on how rapidly you want to grow. The Standard plan starts at around $49 per month, and allows for moderate organic growth, essential targeting features, and standard support. The Premium plan starting at $149 per month supports maximum growth, priority support, and all targeting features.
Best Practices To Grow Instagram Followers
Outside of using an Instagram growth service, there are still a number of things you can do to boost your chances of a rapid increase in potential followers. In fact, it’s a good idea to follow the best practices for posting on Instagram if you want to ensure you not only attract the right people, but also encourage them to interact with your posts.
Some of the most important best practices to keep in mind when growing your followers include:
· Creating valuable content: Above all else, it’s crucial to ensure the content you share on Instagram is valuable and high-quality. This will not only make it easier to find followers who want to connect with your brand, but it should boost engagement, too. Focus on content which entertains, educates, and inspires your audience, using what you know about your target market and their preferences to guide you. It’s also worth ensuring your content is attractive by using editing tools and filters when possible.
· Post consistently: The more active you are on Instagram, the more likely you are to attract followers. Customers and fans are naturally attracted to companies who produce a consistent share of varied content. Make sure you’re experimenting with different types of posts, from images and quotes to videos and Reels. At the same time, think about investing in Instagram Stories as a way of capturing the attention of a wider audience. Keep an eye on your Instagram analytics to ensure you’re scheduling your posts when your people are online.
· Run ads on Instagram: Running paid ads on Instagram is a fantastic way to accelerate your growth and reach a wider community. Instagram allows you to specifically target the people you want to reach, by focusing on specific demographic details like age and location. You can also experiment with a range of different ads, placing your promotions in Stories, the Explore page, and even Instagram DMs. It’s worth using your Instagram Insights to track which of your ads have the highest return on investment.
· Use Instagram hashtags: Remember hashtags are crucial to making your Instagram posts stand out. The right tags help to categorize your posts so they’re easier to find for your customers. At the same time, they ensure the Instagram algorithm knows how to position your posts in front of your target audience. Use a combination of trending tags like #InstaLove, as well as niche tags and branded hashtags specific to your business. Geo location tags can be particularly useful for finding followers in a certain location.
· Collaborate: One of the best ways to boost brand awareness on Instagram and attract followers quickly is by working with other brands and influencers. Collaborating with other Instagram users will help you to get your posts in front of their audience. It’s also a fantastic way to boost your credibility if you’re not well-known on the platform yet. Make sure you take the time to research the companies and influencers most likely to reach the target customers you want to target.
Remember to watch your Instagram Insights page closely, so you can see which of your strategies are driving engagement and attention to your profile.
Using Instagram Growth Services
An Instagram growth service can be a phenomenal tool for business leaders and brands struggling to make an impact on this popular social media platform. The more followers you attract, the more likely you are to stand out on Instagram, and boost your credibility in the eyes of potential customers.
Instagram growth services can give you the initial boost you need to start attracting worthwhile customers to your profile. However, it’s important to ensure you choose a trustworthy organic service, which isn’t going to fill your follower count with bots.
At the same time, don’t underestimate the importance of creating a solid Instagram posting strategy, so you can engage and retain your audience through valuable content.
- Is It Wise To Hire Employees From TikTok? - November 22, 2022
- How to Design a Greeting Card - November 21, 2022
- How Mirror Text Helps to Make an Attractive Business Card? - November 18, 2022